The ignorant masses

You just are not smart enough to get it. In days gone by people went to the polls, and showed an ID, and voted. OR - they requested an absentee ballot, sent out with a unique serial number. Mail in voting is a completely different situation - it allows the ballot boxes to be stuffed with non-auditable votes. The ballot box was stuffed. Why do you think most other democracies don't allow mail in voting?
Meanwhile back in reality....

About 10% of the states mail ballots to every registered voter. Including Utah which sends completely republican delegations to Congress every year if memory serves. It also sent Lauren Boebert to Congress in Colorado.

Are you saying all of these people were elected by voter fraud?

Last edited:
The "score" after MASSIVE ELECTION FRAUD.
And look at you all proud of your deceit.
aNoThEr wIN fOr tHE gOoD gUyS 🤪

:rolleyes:

So massive that...
you couldn't present a single fraud case to the Courts that affected the results of the election.... :rolleyes:

You live in a "make believe" fantasy world!

Most people who vote are ignorant of politics. They have "opinions" but these "opinions" are usually not from this person's own thought process, but just someone else telling them what to think.

I think there are plenty of examples of this on this board. We'll see as we get closer to the election in November how the two sides will continually manipulate and people will say silly things that make no sense.

But here's an example from the current political climate with the Israel/Palestine issue.

It often amazes me that people support either side, when most have no real reason to do so. The narratives coming out of both Israel and Hamas are strong, sweeping the western world, at the very least. China and Russia seem to just use the issue to provoke the west into having internal conflicts about external matters and it seems to work. Their own people don't seem to give a damn.

This guy, says he won't watch Eurovision, which in itself is trash, but he won't watch it because Israel, being in Asia, is in Europe for most things, like Soccer and for the Eurovision, because too many Muslim countries want to wipe Israel off the map.

The dude says "Lefties are boycotting this weekend’s Eurovision Song Contest, and so am I – though for subtly different reasons. The protesters are turning off because they say it elevates Israel, giving primetime to the “racist” state, even as it commits “genocide” in Gaza. I just think the whole show is pants."

But here's a gay Palestinian talking about Hamas

"'If you are gay, you should be hiding. It’s so hard. I was so scared. Scared from everything you know?'"

It's amazing how ignorant people are. Every day it amazes me. I know it's there, I know it happens. That almost everyone in the US will be voting for either Trump or Biden just goes beyond logic, beyond belief. If aliens landed on our planet and saw this, they'd probably just ask for Earth to be wiped out as being totally unsaveable.
We're a shallow, intellectually lazy, short attention span, image-driven society now, and there are plenty of people who know how to take advantage of that. Some of them run for office. And win, of course.

You could act like a rational human being

You mean act rational like, for example, allowing biological men to compete against biological women in sports? Rational like that?

A vote for Trump might destroy the US. A vote not for Trump might also destroy the US, because, quite frankly in the US, the country is pushing towards civil war, and Trump is a dangerous player in this. Not the most dangerous, Trump is a product of the Koch brothers and their attempts at spending billions of dollars to get what they wanted. They have something closer to what they want, a place where the rich can take whatever they want, and control politics, but they can't control the juggernaut of social media and the other people (the Chinese and Russians being two of potentially many) people manipulating the hell out of people.

Koch didn’t support Trump in the 2016 or 2024 Republican primary. Koch supported the old Bush Republicans. Koch loved Nikki Haley.

The fact that you have bought into the ridiculous “protect the rich” narrative that the MSM and Democrats have cooked up against Republicans puts into the ignorant masses camp. You sound like a disgruntled college kid who hasn’t thought things through. Why is it that the vast majority of billionaires are Democrats? Bezos, Zuckerberg, etc? Do you think they are voting against their own self-interest for the good of humanity? LOL. Do you believe that Trump only cut taxes for the “rich”? That seems to be what most ignorant lefties believe.

As for Republicans wanting to control everything, it doesn’t take a genius to figure out that it is the Democrats who control the media. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out which side is willing to use the power of government to control dissenters and to see the utter hypocrisy of the left when it comes to equal application of the law.

I don’t think Republicans are perfect by any means. I don’t think Trump is perfect by any means, but you have it exactly backwards as to which party is authoritarian. That only proves just how effective the mainstream media is a pushing a false narrative.

So massive that...
you couldn't present a single fraud case to the Courts that affected the results of the election....

There were plenty of single fraud cases, but they must be proven in mass to affect the results of the election. That is the beauty of the scam and one of the reasons that Democrats aren’t interested in going back to pre-COVID voting rules.

Last edited:
Meanwhile back in reality....

About 10% of the states mail ballots to every registered voter. Including Utah which sends completely republican delegations to Congress every year if memory serves. It also sent Lauren Boebert to Congress in Colorado.

Are you saying all of these people were elected by voter fraud?
No. I'm saying Biden was elected by stuffing the ballot boxes, among other unfair
You mean act rational like, for example, allowing biological men to compete against biological women in sports? Rational like that?

Koch didn’t support Trump in the 2016 or 2024 Republican primary. Koch supported the old Bush Republicans. Koch loved Nikki Haley.

The fact that you have bought into the ridiculous “protect the rich” narrative that the MSM and Democrats have cooked up against Republicans puts into the ignorant masses camp. You sound like a disgruntled college kid who hasn’t thought things through. Why is it that the vast majority of billionaires are Democrats? Bezos, Zuckerberg, etc? Do you think they are voting against their own self-interest for the good of humanity? LOL. Do you believe that Trump only cut taxes for the “rich”? That seems to be what most ignorant lefties believe.

As for Republicans wanting to control everything, it doesn’t take a genius to figure out that it is the Democrats who control the media. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out which side is willing to use the power of government to control dissenters and to see the utter hypocrisy of the left when it comes to equal application of the law.

I don’t think Republicans are perfect by any means. I don’t think Trump is perfect by any means, but you have it exactly backwards as to which party is authoritarian. That only proves just how effective the mainstream media is a pushing a false narrative.

There were plenty of single fraud cases, but there it must be proven in mass to affect the results of the election. That is the beauty of the scam and one of the reasons that Democrats aren’t interested in going back to pre-COVID voting rules.
Why would they go back to pre-covid voting rules? They have found a way to rig the PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION system, to do it in a way that's borderline legal, and pretty much un-auditable.

Doesn't mean that republicans are never going to win any races, but with the electoral college system in place, the democrats only have to rig about 5 or 6 swing states and they won't lose.

It's not who votes - it's who counts the votes. Joseph Stalin

Last edited:
We're a shallow, intellectually lazy, short attention span, image-driven society now,

Yes, and you have described the average Trump hater to a tee. They are too shallow and intellectually lazy to care or to take the time to inform themselves because “orange man bad.” They get their talking points from headlines and out of context short quotes. They don’t like the image Trump portrays because he is often blustery, blunt and sends mean tweets. The vast majority of Trump haters are low-info voters who are unable to provide legitimate(not propaganda), pragmatic policy reasons not to vote for Trump, particularly when compared to Biden.

Last edited:
No. I'm saying Biden was elected by stuffing the ballot boxes, among other unfair
what? Every re-count confirmed his landslide, historic, complete, total, comprehensive victory.
Why would they go back to pre-covid voting rules? They have found a way to rig the PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION system, to do it in a way that's borderline legal, and pretty much un-auditable.
Wow, that must be frustrating.
Doesn't mean that republicans are never going to win any races,
Amazingly...since they won more than they lost in 2020--during all of that alleged voter fraud. Do you have an explanation for that? Of course you don’t.
but with the electoral college system in place, the democrats only have to rig about 5 or 6 swing states and they won't lose.
And amazingly, one of the “5 or 6” swing states sent more Republicans to congress in 2020 than they did in 2018. Again, do you have an explanation for that? Of course you don’t.

Well, republican officials in Georgia and Arizona counted the votes (and in many other states as well). They agreed Joe Biden kicked Trump’s ass.

Let me guess...”deep state”....”swamp”....”Soros”....right?

You guys are pathetic.

what? Every re-count confirmed his landslide, historic, complete, total, comprehensive victory.

Wow, that must be frustrating.

Amazingly...since they won more than they lost in 2020--during all of that alleged voter fraud. Do you have an explanation for that? Of course you don’t.

And amazingly, one of the “5 or 6” swing states sent more Republicans to congress in 2020 than they did in 2018. Again, do you have an explanation for that? Of course you don’t.

Well, republican officials in Georgia and Arizona counted the votes (and in many other states as well). They agreed Joe Biden kicked Trump’s ass.

Let me guess...”deep state”....”swamp”....”Soros”....right?

You guys are pathetic.

Quoting my brother:
nX1akLe.jpg

Forum List

Back