Show some backbone % political courage

A few lefties show disrespect before a ball game & everyone starts throwing a tantrum & tells everyone to take their ball and go home.
The season hasn't even begun yet in full and everyone is ready to throw up their hands & give up. It's mind boggling. You don't win a political debate by storming off of the debate stage.
I for one think what the spoiled brats are doing & how they're acting is unprofessional and inappropriate for the venue. Having said that I am also smart enough to know there are legal, binding contracts involved with these players that can't simply be dismissed. As a result I will give the NFL time to figure out how they are going to handle it. I will wait to see if the problem as I see it grows or solves itself.
Overreacting never solved anything.
The NFL only reacts in the magnitude that it effects the bottom line.

What do you think is the overreaction here? Not going to see the games or patronizing the business that you disagree with is not an overreaction - it is the proper response.

Personally, I think it's an overreaction to give a flying fuck what Kaepernick wants to pretend he's protesting.
I get the anger at his position. At the same time when a pit bull mauled a child I wasn't ready to kill my daughters pit bull.

Well sure. I guess what I mean is that Kaepernick is a joke, and everyone getting their panties in a bunch over his joke of a "protest" only serves to create a false illusion of validity.

There's plenty of evidence blacks are discriminated against and abused by many police and many others. So I can see their point. Is this really a left right thing, or a racist- non racist thing?

A few lefties show disrespect before a ball game & everyone starts throwing a tantrum & tells everyone to take their ball and go home.
The season hasn't even begun yet in full and everyone is ready to throw up their hands & give up. It's mind boggling. You don't win a political debate by storming off of the debate stage.
I for one think what the spoiled brats are doing & how they're acting is unprofessional and inappropriate for the venue. Having said that I am also smart enough to know there are legal, binding contracts involved with these players that can't simply be dismissed. As a result I will give the NFL time to figure out how they are going to handle it. I will wait to see if the problem as I see it grows or solves itself.
The whole issue is being massively overblown.

Who gives a crap if an athlete or a team wants to make a "statement".

It's gonna take a helluva lot more than that.

To do what? Get justice for black Americans? You are absolutely correct.

There's plenty of evidence blacks are discriminated against and abused by many police and many others. So I can see their point. Is this really a left right thing, or a racist- non racist thing?

Haha in other words disagree with me and you're a racist, right?

LOL
sorry for laughing but, to hear a liberal say over reacting is not the way to do things just strikes me as funny.

Maryland Patriot meet Grampa Murked U . Apparently you two have never encountered each other before.
We have, that moron was put on ignore LONG ago. The only thing I despise worse than a flaming liberal is a moron who thinks he has a clue about what makes one a Patriot or a conservative

You despise yourself, bro.

Refuse to stand as long as a Democrat is president.
Naw, I love my country regardless of who's leading it.

Kaepernick loves his country too.
Fuck him & FUCK YOU

Don't tell me that you are passing judgment on who is and who is not a patriot!!! You'd never do that!
I'm not. You're just a dumbfuck. Has nothing to do with being a patriot

What do you think is the overreaction here? Not going to see the games or patronizing the business that you disagree with is not an overreaction - it is the proper response.
Calling for a Boycott before the season is underway because one privileged moron offended you is overreacting
I disagree.

He is using his position in the spotlight to send a message. If you disagree with the message or the usage of that particular spotlight being used for such then a boycott is EXACTLY what you should call for. If you don't care then the boycott is irrelevant to you anyway and does not effect you.

Personally, I think it's an overreaction to give a flying fuck what Kaepernick wants to pretend he's protesting.
And that is your personal view on the matter. Others feel differently and are voicing their concerns as Kapernick is doing.

The difference really is who is beholden to who.

He is using his position in the spotlight to send a message.

The problem is he doesn't have a position in the spotlight. He had to hijack the spotlight in the first place.
Famous athletes and actors do, indeed, have the spotlight. That is just a fact or his actions would not have been known. I guarantee there are some that have sat during the anthem in the bleachers. Ever hear anything about them?

Last edited:
Blame it on the networks.... If they did not focus in on the players, no one would even know.
The Cameras should just stay focused on the singer as they did during tonight's game.
Treat it just as they do when some idiot runs onto the field, simply ignore the idiots.

Exercising one’s right to engage in dissent and self-expression is not to ‘show disrespect.’

Liberals understand this fact, you and most others on the right do not.

Indeed, most conservatives lack the courage to engage in dissent and protest, they instead sheepishly comply out of fear.

No, President Trump did not just break a 100-year-old first-pitch tradition

Trump won't throw out a first pitch. But it isn't because he can't - CNNPolitics.com

Forum List

Back