‘Showboating’ South Carolina father killed after lit firework he placed on his head explodes

If you said Florida I'd be more inclined to agree with you.I have relatives in South Carolina. Rednecks are everywhere , it's a state of mind not a state.

I moved here twelve years ago with a company. I like it about 7-8 months out of the year and I have yet to meet an asshole, but just about everyday I see examples of human idiocy... not idiocy, a lack of common sense... either at work or in the news.

And yeah, I'm with you on Florida. If the title of this thread had not included South Carolina in the title, I would have put money on Florida.

who in the world was this dude thinking? i'm sorry he died. but this is one of the most unintelligent things you can ever do. oh my. i'm sorry his family has to go through this.
Too bad the Biden's don't play with fireworks

Maybe I will mail them some for Christmas.

If you were holding the mortar launcher that he had, you'd have one less hand now. I wonder if there will be a law suit against the manufacturer. Probably not. They all say to place on the ground, light fuse, and get away.

Well, 99.99999999999% it was made in China. Who ya gonna sue?

One time, I duct taped about 40-50 Roman candles together, created a fake rifle stock for it and then lit all the fuses at once and held the contraption like a machine gun. They all fired off at different times, it was the most American thing I've ever done. It was awesome.

Forum List

Back