Sick! California leftist responds to SCOTUS Roe. V Wade draft Use Hangers

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

Yes the rest of the world sees you as really far gone wack jobs who should be placed in a nut house.
And in the real world you would be. You have gone insane so much so you ppl can’t see in your own selves.
If you support killing babies because it’s for the mother’s health your on the retardation list. You have been mis-informed and haven’t the correct information , Get some soon before they have you killing yourselves and yes your that weak they could do it.

Why would folks in Cali use hangers to get abortions? Seems gross and unsafe.

Here's a list of a number of abortion clinics in Cali...they aren't going anywhere, even if Roe is overturend: Locations

Fun fact. I read Dianetics years ago (I admit it - liked Battlefield Earth so gave it a shot). The whole dianetics things is about clearing "engrams" caused by different traumas in your earlier life going all the way back to the womb. He makes a lot of references to unsuccessful coat hanger abortions as causing a lot of engrams. As if the majority of people are the product of that. Anyway, published in 1950.

Yes the rest of the world sees you as really far gone wack jobs who should be placed in a nut house.
And in the real world you would be. You have gone insane so much so you ppl can’t see in your own selves.
If you support killing babies because it’s for the mother’s health your on the retardation list. You have been mis-informed and haven’t the correct information , Get some soon before they have you killing yourselves and yes your that weak they could do it.

Abortion was already legal in California before RvW was legislated from the Bench.

Repeal of the law SCOTUS illegally decreed has no impact on California. Abortion was for the Harvey Weinstein's of Hollywood, to "take care" of problems with the starlets.

Fun fact. I read Dianetics years ago (I admit it - liked Battlefield Earth so gave it a shot). The whole dianetics things is about clearing "engrams" caused by different traumas in your earlier life going all the way back to the womb. He makes a lot of references to unsuccessful coat hanger abortions as causing a lot of engrams. As if the majority of people are the product of that. Anyway, published in 1950.
Never read 'Battlefield Earth' but saw the movie. Not sure why it gets so much crap.
Not great......seen a lot worse.

Never read 'Battlefield Earth' but saw the movie. Not sure why it gets so much crap.
I thought the book was great. Movie, eh. Tough to make a movie from a thousand page book.

Are you serious?
They found 1,000 year old Harriers that they just climbed into and flew. Even if by some MIRACLE the planes could still work - the fuel in them would have evaporated hundreds of years earlier. Plus, the batteries in the stuff they use are still fully charged. And mistake after mistake after mistake.
Plus, the plot is silly, the acting terrible and the special effects are weird.
It got a 3% on Rotten Tomatoes. 12% from 50,000 audience votes.
If L Ron Whacko's followers hadn't funded the bloody thing - it never would have got made.
The film was a complete joke.

Forum List

Back