Sickening moment an angry muslim STEALS a baby from a woman and threatens to throw her at Police

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
The man took the tiny baby off a young mother and began to shake her violently as he confronted Greek police.

newborn-658943.jpg

began-507027.jpg

According to local reports, a man in a green shirt had been stopped by the Greek coastguards from smashing up a car in anger.

News cameras then caught the moment the same man took the newborn child off a woman and began to "brandish" it at police.

He holds the child above his head by the newborn's tiny neck and legs.

WATCH: Moment angry migrant STEALS woman's baby and threatens to throw her at police

seems to me it would have been good if a sharp shooter could have taken the man-man down

Shaken baby syndrome is deadly.

This is attempted murder and the man should be deported immediately.

But but I thought islam was a peaceful religion. Hope they carted him off and beat the brakes off his ass.

Last edited:
good , more muslim refugee invader news from Greece , shout it loud , shout it strong !!

Later, a Greek reporter was pleading with the babies mother to take the baby away from the area. She replied, "No. Open border." It was on Greek news but I can't find the link.

Later, a Greek reporter was pleading with the babies mother to take the baby away from the area. She replied, "No. Open border." It was on Greek news but I can't find the link.
-------------------------------- quite the mother ehh , thanks Meathead !!

Shaken baby syndrome is deadly.

This is attempted murder and the man should be deported immediately.
Deporting him is not enough
Sending him to prison for 10 years and then deporting him to his country
That's would be perfect
--------------------- respectfully , imprisoned for any length of time just costs the Greek taxpayers money !! Ship him and all the rest of these invading muslims from Greece and Europe , USA or the West back to their hell holes Sizis .

To be fair, that baby was being an asshole and had it coming.

:scared1:

Outrageous should be carried and thrown himself

Forum List

Back