*Sigh* Another Topic, Another GOP TRAITOR to America - Dinesh

They’ve made their choice. “The enemy of my enemy is my friend”. That’s how fucked up their thought processes are after years of MAGA media. They’d save Putin’s life and let Biden die.
Poor ole Mac1958

he can read but does not understand what he reads

Hey, as long as he is not hiding in a bunker like the last President was

I don't care.
hes doing worse,, in fact as we speak joe is off on another vacation to Delaware,,
country and world going to shit and joe goes on vacation,,

and trump never hid in a bunker,, the whitehouse was being attacked and his security team did their job,,

I hope that there are those keeping track of those who are giving aid and comfort to our enemy.

Who do you mean when you say "our enemy"? And just who are you including when you say "our"?

Surely not myself. Because for all practical purposes, I don't really consider you to be a supporter of the same ideologies I live by.

I'm just sayin'.

Hey, as long as he is not hiding in a bunker like the last President was

I don't care.
When this is over the real question will be, "Was it wise to keep expanding NATO to the borders of Russia"? During these expansions Putin kept bringing this up. We of course as peons never got the front-line news of this. And if we did it was marginalized. So maybe the West has awakened a bit from its self-imposed 24 hour a day partying to realize it may have pushed too far. There are other factions in the world. Ones that see us as in decline and smell blood. They see parents being called terrorists for defending their daughters from being raped. One of hundreds of insane things going on. That is all you gotta know.

Another fucking traitor who makes me want to rip my hair out. Make NO mistake, shelling innocent cities and women and children is NOT a 'use of power' as this traitor says.

Anti-American and anti-humane. This guy needs to go to Russia or some place. I am so sick of this.

You’re just a dishonest moron who doesn’t even understand what D’Souza said.
He was complimenting decisiveness and comparing it to the incompetence and fecklessness of our current faux administration and its senile mouthpiece.

Dinesh is a felon pardoned by Trump. Therefore Dinesh perfectly represents the Trumplican party.
I respect nationalism up and until they invade another country with sovereign borders. Putin's Ukraine of Russia in 2022 or Hitle'rs Germany in Polish Sudentland in 1939? Same thing. Mexican nationals don't get a free pass, either. The treaty of Hidalgo Guadalupe and the Mexican American war of 1848. You don't get to invade a country because of past history.

Another fucking traitor who makes me want to rip my hair out. Make NO mistake, shelling innocent cities and women and children is NOT a 'use of power' as this traitor says.

Anti-American and anti-humane. This guy needs to go to Russia or some place. I am so sick of this.

Good god….Xi and Putin. That is taking their love affair with authoritarians too far.

Forum List

Back