Since The Trump Landslide, Hillary Only Speaks Before Far Left And Very Uninformed Audiences. Why?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
:abgg2q.jpg: And even today/last nite {I dont know}...Hillary speaks in LA? really? Los Angeles? and trying to esssplain to the snowflakes that somehow the Russians either voted or got their hands on millions of ballots. And thats why the election was stolen.
So will Hillary ever make an appearance before a crowd in "Anytown USA"? just an audience of average americans and bitch why she lost the election?:206:

Anything that Hillary does is now irrelevant. Funny how Trump is still running against her.

I venture to guess they are the only groups that will pay to hear here speak.

you dont think she does these speeches for free do you?

:abgg2q.jpg: And even today/last nite {I dont know}...Hillary speaks in LA? really? Los Angeles? and trying to esssplain to the snowflakes that somehow the Russians either voted or got their hands on millions of ballots. And thats why the election was stolen.
So will Hillary ever make an appearance before a crowd in "Anytown USA"? just an audience of average americans and bitch why she lost the election?:206:

The people of 'Anytown' are deplorables.

She made that very clear.

The people of 'Anytown' are deplorables.

She made that very clear.
i think she would draw a crowd of about 2500 cows

Do you really spend your time tracking the venues that Hillary gives speeches at? Forgive me if I don’t trust you characterization or knowledge of these things

Anything that Hillary does is now irrelevant. Funny how Trump is still running against her.
hillary speaks of stealing the election,,,oh,,so all those fake/illegal votes coming out of deep blue states are OK with her?

Trump lost the 'popular vote' by ~3 million votes.

How in fucking Hell is that a landslide??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

hillary speaks of stealing the election,,,oh,,so all those fake/illegal votes coming out of deep blue states are OK with her?
I don't give two shits about what Hillary says or does or thinks. I'm wondering why anyone does. It's time to move on.

I don't give two shits about what Hillary says or does or thinks. I'm wondering why anyone does. It's time to move on.
No one cares,,,,well,,only cockroaches want to hear what she has to say

No one cares,,,,well,,only cockroaches want to hear what she has to say

and you...you care which is why you start threads on the topic

What landslide?

Forum List

Back