Sir Winston Churchill confirms Arab Invasion of Palestine

Churchill wrote quite a bit on muslims same as at least one of Americas founders . Interesting the ' little ' I know of what they wrote .

So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have
crowded into the country and multiplied till their
population has increased more than even all world Jewry
could lift up the Jewish population.
-- Winston Churchill addressing House of Commons on 23 May 1939

Churchill must have been a secret Zionist Jew, no?
Mossad paid him to say that. Even though Mossad was not founded yet.

While it is true that the Mossad makes IslamoNazis mo' sad, it is rumored that they paid for Churchill's nose job, in order to make him pass as a gentile. True story :cool:

Churchill wrote quite a bit on muslims same as at least one of Americas founders . Interesting the ' little ' I know of what they wrote .

He identified Islam for what it was. Just one more indication of the greatness of Winston Churchill.

Churchill on Islam:

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries!
Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia
in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many
countries, improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods
of commerce and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the
Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and
refinement, the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan
law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as
a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the
faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. :clap2:

Will never have peace until people quit fighting. At some point someone has to say enough, no more, this is stupid.

Enough, no more, this is stupid. I'm a Jew and I'm done fighting.

There is no footnote associated with that quote and the book was written by Randal Price a Christian Zionist. It may not even have been said. Should he actually have said it, it was a politically motivated statement in Parliament and and was not consistent with the facts regarding migration which were derived through census reports and immigration data, subsequently published in the Survey of Palestine commissioned by the UN and prepared by the British Mandatory as a prelude to partition.

The facts are that the bulk of the migrants to Palestine were Jews. In fact between 1920 and 1946, 10 times more Jews migrated to Israel than non Jews:

You may download the 3 volumes of the Survey of Palestine from the Berman Jewish Policy. The entire page is reproduced below.

A Survey of Palestine Volume 1 Berman Jewish Policy Archive NYU Wagner

Immigration from Survey.jpg

f the greatness of Winston Churchill.

Churchill on Islam:

One of my favorites of his is on the nature of appeasement. "An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last."

It is difficult to tell if Monte, Tin, Coyote, Penelope et al are the appeaser or the crocodile here, but it is most certainly an apt description.

Last edited:

There is no footnote associated with that quote and the book was written by Randal Price a Christian Zionist. It may not even have been said. Should he actually have said it, it was a politically motivated statement in Parliament and and was not consistent with the facts regarding migration which were derived through census reports and immigration data, subsequently published in the Survey of Palestine commissioned by the UN and prepared by the British Mandatory as a prelude to partition.

The facts are that the bulk of the migrants to Palestine were Jews. In fact between 1920 and 1946, 10 times more Jews migrated to Israel than non Jews:

You may download the 3 volumes of the Survey of Palestine from the Berman Jewish Policy. The entire page is reproduced below.

A Survey of Palestine Volume 1 Berman Jewish Policy Archive NYU Wagner

View attachment 32960

Nope. Churchill said it, it was consistent with other quotes, so did the governor of Sinai, so did many reports and investigations by the British and te French.

After much Arab braying, the British implemented a policy of restricting Jewish migration, while encouraging both the legal and illegal migration of Arabs. This was a continuation of the Ottoman policy in effect. However under Ottoman rule the Arabs weren't really interested in migrating, which is why Jerusalem had a majority Jewish population in 1896.

Your irrelevant charts are just futile attempts at confusing the obvious.

Last edited:
It is manifestly right that the scattered Jews should have a national centre, and a national home to be re-united, and where else but in Palestine, with which for three thousand years they have been intimately and profoundly associated?

Winston Churchill Visiting Palestine in 1921
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
We think it will be good for the world, good for the Jews, good for the British Empire, but also good for the Arabs who dwell in Palestine...they shall share in the benefits and progress of Zionism.

I am told the Arabs would have done it for themselves. Who is going to believe that? Left to themselves, the Arabs of Palestine would not in a thousand years have taken effective steps toward the irrigation and electrification of Palestine. They would have been quite content to dwell--a handful of philosophic people-- in the sun-scorched plains, letting the waters of the Jordan contine to flow unbridled and unharnessed into the Dead Sea.'

Well I guess Christian Zionists could be impartial.

"In March of 1992 Dr. Lewis co-sponsored the First Annual Evangelical Christian Zionist Conference in San Antonio, Texas. He was also a speaker for the First Christian Zionist Leadership Congress in Basel, Switzerland, and later at CZLC Congresses in Jerusalem, Israel. He spoke for the Christian Celebration of the Feast of Tabernacles in Jerusalem and at various locations in the United States."

David Lewis Biography davidallenlewis.com

"In March of 1992 Dr. Lewis co-sponsored the First Annual Evangelical Christian Zionist Conference in San Antonio, Texas. He was also a speaker for the First Christian Zionist Leadership Congress in Basel, Switzerland, and later at CZLC Congresses in Jerusalem, Israel. He spoke for the Christian Celebration of the Feast of Tabernacles in Jerusalem and at various locations in the United States."

Yeah so, that quote can be found in a hundreds of books, idiot.

What books?

And here is the website of the co-author, called, get this, "Rapture Ready". You really post from unbiased sources you little freak. Unbelievable.

"By Jim Fletcher"

"Thus, in June 1954, Churchill stated to journalists in the United States that "I am a Zionist, let me make that clear. I was one of the original ones after the Balfour Declaration and I have worked faithfully for it."

JewishPost.com - THE LAST ROMANTIC ZIONIST GENTILE

"I do not agree that the dog in a manger has the final right to the manger even though he may have lain there for a very long time. I do not admit that right. I do not admit for instance, that a great wrong has been done to the Red Indians of America or the black people of Australia. I do not admit that a wrong has been done to these people by the fact that a stronger race, a higher-grade race, a more worldly wise race to put it that way, has come in and taken their place."

Churchill To the Peel Commission (1937) on a Jewish Homeland in Palestine

Winston Churchill - Wikiquote
------------------------------------------------------
But then again he also said this:

"This movement among the Jews is not new. From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States)... this worldwide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilisation and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the 19th century; and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire....."

".......There is no need to exaggerate the part played in the creation of Bolshevism and the actual bringing about of the Russian Revolution by these international and for the most part atheistical Jews. It is certainly a very great one; it probably outweighs all others. With the notable exception of Lenin, the majority of the leading figures are Jews. "

'Zionism versus Bolshevism' in the Illustrated Sunday Herald, February 1920
Zionism versus Bolshevism - Wikisource the free online library

He had no sympathy for the Native Americans. I guess he was what we call today, a KKK racist.

What books?

And here is the website of the co-author, called, get this, "Rapture Ready". You really post from unbiased sources you little freak. Unbelievable.

"By Jim Fletcher"

You realize that quote is carried in hundreds of websites and included in many books, right? So what are you going to do, attack all the authors and sites as "ZIONIST"? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back