🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sirhan Sirhan up for parole

And you know this how?
Oh yeah. Your masters told you so.
He’s 77 years old, prison record and the California Parole Biard.

Whst’s your evidence to convince that he is still a threat? You stupid conservative ass?

He’s 77 years old, prison record and the California Parole Biard.

Whst’s your evidence to convince that he is still a threat? You stupid conservative ass?

It really doesn't matter if he is "still a threat", its whether he has been properly punished yet as he has only been in the joint for 50 years or so.

Further, he's an illegal alien, he can't work and will likely remain a burden on the taxpayer unless he can be deported.

It really doesn't matter if he is "still a threat", its whether he has been properly punished yet as he has only been in the joint for 50 years or so.

Further, he's an illegal alien, he can't work and will likely remain a burden on the taxpayer unless he can be deported.
Yes it does matter if he is still a threat.

And most maga fuckups are a burden on society too.

More subtle calls to assassinate the President.

So? Go tell someone who gives a shit. I don't.

Personally, I was puzzled at the parole board's decision. Maybe they realized that shooting Democrats isn't really a crime?

So? Go tell someone who gives a shit. I don't.

Personally, I was puzzled at the parole board's decision. Maybe they realized that shooting Democrats isn't really a crime?
Why would you be puzzled? Are you stupid?

Yes, the crowd breaking Sirhan’s thumb to get the gun out of his hand just feet from Kennedy was a brilliant CIA ploy to trick us.

Seek help.
You are the one that Needs to seek help the fact every serious researcher knows he was a patsy because he was PROGRAMMED by the CIA to do all that. Obviously you are dense that the movie the manchurian candidate is dead on accurate to how the CIA operates. :cuckoo: Even joe DiMaggio mentioned sirhan as a
Manchurian candidate when asked about sirhan as somebody else pointed out earlier dumbass.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back