🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sirhan Sirhan up for parole

Dont be an idiot,the cia killed Marilyn cause she was telling friends of hers what jfk confided to her that there were ufos and there was a military coverup on them.
No I think she wanted to spill the beans on those creeps.

What they did to Peter Lawford...He was so prophetic too..The Late Marilyn Monroe

My God look how intoxicated she was. Jackie wasn't there of course because he got a BDay piece of ass. But she was mad as hell at him knowing all this...LOLOL

If my father did that to my mother, just treated her like that. OMG I would put fresh roses on Oswald's grave daily. I can't imagine treating a woman like that

Now she was cold and a big bitch. Stuck up pos. So there was a reason

I can't even understand your first line..UFOs....lolol

Where did I call Marilyn ugly?

I probably have 100s of research hours of that despicable family

Kennedy did not use air cover and those Cubans were pinned down dead. Ike was furious his air coverin the plan not used. Kennedy did a Biden. then blamed Ike

please prove me to me about the UFOs....OMG....BAWWWWWHAHSHAHA.....BAWWWWWWWHAHA

BTW, this wasn't her most flattering shot

View attachment 531575
if you don’t know about her spilling the beans to her friends of kennedy confiding to her on ufos telling all her friends then you are clueless,oh and also clueless on the bay of pigs cause of course Ike was furious because the plan they presented to Ike was different than the one presented to kennedy,the plan they presented to kennedy they did not use the one they presented to ike that called fir air cover,the plan the cia gave to,Ike was designed to succeed,the one they drew up fir kennedy was designed to fail,again that was WHY he fired Allen Dulles after the invasion cause Dulles lied to him trying to trick him into using the military to go and bomb them

thank good fir the bay of pigs invasion because after thst disaster created by the cia,kennedy stopped listening to the military duringnthe cuban missile crisis instead and listentend to his aides instead which saved us from a nuclear war,had that warmonger Nixon at that age been president he would have done what the military wanted and gone in and bombed them as they wanted kennedy to and would have started world war 3,anybody who thinks otherwise that he wouldn’t is an idiot the fact Nixon himself said he would have done that.

unlike you I can admit when I am wrong and I admit I realise now you were talking about a differerent lady wife bring . ugly,Peter lawfiords wife, not marilyn,my mistake.your lack knowledge of kennedy wanting to expose ufos and marilyns knowledge of just proves you have nit done your homework

Last edited:
if you don’t know about her spilling the beans to her friends of kennedy confiding to her on ufos telling all her friends then you are clueless,oh and also clueless on the bay of pigs cause of course Ike was furious because the plan they presented to Ike was different than the one presented to kennedy,the plan they presented to kennedy they did not use the one they presented to ike that called fir air cover,the plan the cia gave to,Ike was designed to succeed,the one they drew up fir kennedy was designed to fail,again that was WHY he fired Allen Dulles after the invasion cause Dulles lied to him trying to trick him into using the military to go and bomb them

thank good fir the bay of pigs invasion because after thst disaster created by the cia,kennedy stopped listening to the military duringnthe cuban missile crisis instead and listentend to his aides instead which saved us from a nuclear war,had that warmonger Nixon at that age been president he would have done what the military wanted and gone in and bombed them as they wanted kennedy to and would have started world war 3,anybody who thinks otherwise that he wouldn’t is an idiot the fact Nixon himself said he would have done that.

unlike you I can admit when I am wrong and I admit I realise you were talking about a differerent lady being ugly not marilyn,your la k of knowledge of kennedy wanting to expose ufos and marilyns knowledge of lit just proves you have nit done your homework and hahave no credibility on your hate towards Bobby.
Could I see very reliable proof that this happened with the UFOs. This is the first time I've heard of it.

Ad I've seen most everything on these monsters. LBJ got us in the Nam mess

Mr. Sirhan is not an American citizen, he really needs to be deported to his native Jordan.

Aliens that go around shooting people are the very definition of an undesirable alien

Let his own country deal with his silly ass.
Shit. Send him to Jordan, then he ends up becoming a rock-throwing Palestinian, like all the other "Palestinians" from Jordan. Hope the Izzies pancake his ass with a killdozer.
Thanks for telling us you are a racist.

Bobby Kennedy was a real piece of shit, just like his brothers.

Sirhan should have got a medal.
As always you prove what a dumbass you are believing the CIA controlled media that sirhan killed rfk same as you still prove what a moron you are that Oswald shot jfk. Your as much a dumbfuck as Langley paid shill wrongwinger is,

As always you prove what a dumbass you are believing the CIA controlled media that sirhan killed rfk same as you still prove what a moron you are that Oswald shot jfk. Your as much a dumbfuck as Langley paid shill wrongwinger is,

The Kennedys were all shitheads. I don't know what the reason Sirhan had to shoot the sonofabitch but he did a service to this country.

Weatherman2020 let me guess,you are also one of those braindead sheep like flash who believe the CIA medias version of events sirhan killed rfk and oswald killed kennedy? :cuckoo: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You been listening wayyyyyyyyyy too much to flash.:abgg2q.jpg:

The Kennedys were all shitheads. I don't know what the reason Sirhan had to shoot the sonofabitch but he did a service to this country.
Braindead as always I see.CIA Langley shill wrongwinger is proud of you fir being so brainwashed incapable of critical thinking only believing what the msm media tells you about the Kennedy’s. :thup:
Teddy being a shithead is the only thing you got right in that stupid babble of yours,that’s the norm fir you when it comes to the kennedys though,you can’t stand toe to toe in a debate thst the cia killed jfk and rfk and there was no evidence against sirhan or oswald.you troll on this as much as cia shill wrongwinger does always changing the subject evading the facts when you can’t refute them same as he always does.

Last edited:
Shit. Send him to Jordan, then he ends up becoming a rock-throwing Palestinian, like all the other "Palestinians" from Jordan. Hope the Izzies pancake his ass with a killdozer.
Thanks for telling us you are a racist.

There is no "Palestinian race." But I am rather fond of the "Jewish race", if there is such a thing.

I really like their D9 killdozers too. Those things are awesome, just ask Rachel Corrie. She'd answer you, but I'm afraid she's feeling a little flat today.

:laughing0301:

There is no "Palestinian race." But I am rather fond of the "Jewish race", if there is such a thing.

I really like their D9 killdozers too. Those things are awesome, just ask Rachel Corrie. She'd answer you, but I'm afraid she's feeling a little flat today.

One more shill from either Langley or fir Israel thst has penetrated this site to put on ignore,your as fucking sick of a monster as that other evil monster that’s not human Langley shill wrongwinger is,thank good for the ignore list. A troll same as him that also lies about sirhan and oswald killing the Kennedy’s no doubt.

One more shill from either Langley or fir Israel thst has penetrated this site to put on ignore,your as fucking sick of a monster as that other evil monster that’s not human Langley shill wrongwinger is,thank good for the ignore list. A troll same as him that also lies about sirhan and oswald killing the Kennedy’s no doubt.

Whut? Ya done lost me there, big fella.

The Langley shill farted in here after my post.fuck off and die Langley or mossad shill.:fu: You sick fuck monster not human just like Langley shill wrongwinger.

English dude..please!!

The Langley shill farted in here after my post.fuck off and die Langley or mossad shill.:fu: You sick fuck monster not human just like Langley shill wrongwinger.

Who the hell is Langly?

And truthfully, wrongwinger an I have nothing in common. I'm far better at saying things that piss people off. He's a fuckin' amateur and a leftard.

Forum List

Back