🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sirhan Sirhan up for parole

This nation has lost its mind. I don't know if we can recover from this.

Seemingly, we can't recover. I quit trying to make sense of it all during the 2020 leftist riots. All I can do is embrace my own craziness and anger, and channel them to good use as motivational tools. If the unhinged left can be crazy and angry, I sure as hell can be the same things back at them. Screw that "turning the other cheek" BS.

Interesting all around but I doubt he actually gets released.
I agree..a finding of 'suitable' is not a recommendation by any stretch...

Thomas Naguchi did the autopsy on RFK..he thought that Sirhan was the dupe.....that the bullet that killed him was fired at point blank range, from the back..and Sirhan was 4-6 ft away and in front!

Enter Dr. Thomas Noguchi, coroner to the stars (and my personal hero), the man who performed autopsies on Marilyn Monroe, John Belushi, Nick Adams, and Natalie Wood, to name a few. He began the dissection of Bobby at 3am. According to the report, “Inspection of the head and removal of the brain, spinal cord and temporor-occipital bone began at 7:40am in the autopsy room of the Hospital of the Good Samaritan. At 4pm, after six hours of preliminary fixation, the brain was cut in six coronal sections and examined. According to Noguchi, four bullets had been fired at Kennedy, and the fatal one had been fired at a range of one and a half inches. However, the fatal shot entered the back of his neck, fragmented upon impact and lodged in his brain stem. All witnesses had stated that Sirhan had fired from the front of Kennedy, and Kennedy had never had his back to Sirhan. Thus, the possibility of a second gunman was born. In his book, "Coroner", Noguchi states, "Until more is precisely known…the existence of a second gunman remains a possibility. Thus, I have never said that Sirhan Sirhan killed Robert Kennedy."

If anyone wants to see what a piece of work these monsters were............This.............
I agree..a finding of 'suitable' is not a recommendation by any stretch...

Thomas Naguchi did the autopsy on RFK..he thought that Sirhan was the dupe.....that the bullet that killed him was fired at point blank range, from the back..and Sirhan was 4-6 ft away and in front!

Enter Dr. Thomas Noguchi, coroner to the stars (and my personal hero), the man who performed autopsies on Marilyn Monroe, John Belushi, Nick Adams, and Natalie Wood, to name a few. He began the dissection of Bobby at 3am. According to the report, “Inspection of the head and removal of the brain, spinal cord and temporor-occipital bone began at 7:40am in the autopsy room of the Hospital of the Good Samaritan. At 4pm, after six hours of preliminary fixation, the brain was cut in six coronal sections and examined. According to Noguchi, four bullets had been fired at Kennedy, and the fatal one had been fired at a range of one and a half inches. However, the fatal shot entered the back of his neck, fragmented upon impact and lodged in his brain stem. All witnesses had stated that Sirhan had fired from the front of Kennedy, and Kennedy had never had his back to Sirhan. Thus, the possibility of a second gunman was born. In his book, "Coroner", Noguchi states, "Until more is precisely known…the existence of a second gunman remains a possibility. Thus, I have never said that Sirhan Sirhan killed Robert Kennedy."
Dude you negged me. Do you realize how many innocent people were hurt by these damned Kennedys. They were horrific slobs. Drunkards, dopers, wife beaters, car accidents, 5 irons

Screw those Kennedys they caused so much harm. Bay of Pigs. So Biden like that creep was

..and Peter Lawford...and about half the A-list in Hollywood.
Marilyn was 2 days from ruining that skank. But she committed suicide.......................BAWWWHAHAHA.Yeah SUICIDE ordered nice and rare
Why did he marry such a pathetic ugly woman like that

Hell. The kennedys want him released. who cares. They are not known for good decision making.
Maybe not but this is the best decision they have mAde in their lives the fact sirhan is innocent and was a patsy same as oswald who was also innocent.

RFK's widow Ethel Skakel Kennedy's nephew Michael Skakel has been under the suspicion of killing teen Martha Moxley while he was a teen. Killed her with a golfclub. All signs point to him being the killer but so much time has elapsed and even in those days..the police were hesitant to charge any kennedy or relative with murder.
I hope he yelled Fore

Marilyn was 2 days from ruining that skank. But she committed suicide.......................BAWWWHAHAHA.Yeah SUICIDE ordered nice and rare
Why did he marry such a pathetic ugly woman like that

as well you deserved the neg rep.
Dude it was the CIA who hated the Kennedy’s that killed Marilyn because jack had confided to her about ufos and was going to telling people about their existence was why she was killed,that was one of the major reasons they killed jfk as well cause he was going to expose the ufo coverup. Yes teddy was a drunk sellout murderer to his brothers but Bobby and John were not corrupt as he was.

Yes Ted was a wife beater and drunk but your babbling That Bobby and John were and you really showed your ignorance of the bay of pigs blaming kennedy when it was the cia that lied to him giving him a plan that was designed to fail,assuring him the military would not be involved,Jesus Christ what planet you been on. If you weren’t so dense about the bay of pigs invasion you would know that kennedy fired Allen Dulles of the cia because he lied to him on the planning of the invasion with the planned designed to fail,

After the bay of pigs kennedy wisely stopped listening to the military during the Cuban missile crisis and instead listened to his aides,the best damn decision he made as president,the military wanted him to bomb Cuba which would have started world war 3 had he listened to those warmongers and done what they wanted him to do.

Last edited:
Sirhan Sirhan, the man convicted of assassinating Sen. Robert F. Kennedy, will go before a California parole board Friday for what will be his 16th time seeking release.

One huge difference is there will be no opposition from prosecutors. Los Angeles County District Attorney George Gascón's office will not be at the hearing, making it the first time prosecutors won't be in attendance.

RFK assassin seeks parole again, this time with no opposition from prosecutors
The Kennedys were more incompetent than Biden. 2.5 awful years with those disgusting creeps

Bay of Pigs disaster off the bat.......My God Dempcraps are such failures

He was sentenced to death--but he was commuted to life when the SCOTUS found the death penalty unconstitutional in 1972--same ruling that saved Manson and his clan.
Cali tried~
California Supreme Court started it with "The People of the State of California v. Robert Page Anderson" of 1972 to rule the death penalty unconstitutional.

The voters of California would shortly after pass Proposition 17 to reinstate the death penalty, but then the damage was done as all death penalty cases were already commuted to life in prison.

Then SCOTUS got involved to further screw things up.

as well you deserved the neg rep.
Dude it was the CIA who hated the Kennedy’s that killed Marilyn because jack had confided to her about ufos and was going to telling people about their existence was why she was killed,that was one of the major reasons they killed jfk as well cause he was going to expose the ufo coverup. Yes teddy was a drunk sellout murderer to his brothers band the fact your calling Marilyn ugly proves your lack of credibility. Yes Ted was a wife beater and drink but your babbling That Bobby and John were and you really showed your ignorance of the bay of pigs blaming kennedy when it was the cia that lied to him giving him a plan that was designed to fail,assuring him the military would not be involved,Jesus Christ what planet you been on.
I can't even understand your first line..UFOs....lolol

Where did I call Marilyn ugly?

I probably have 100s of research hours of that despicable family

Kennedy did not use air cover and those Cubans were pinned down dead. Ike was furious his air coverin the plan not used. Kennedy did a Biden. then blamed Ike

please prove me to me about the UFOs....OMG....BAWWWWWHAHSHAHA.....BAWWWWWWWHAHA

BTW, this wasn't her most flattering shot

1630110017792.png

LOL. Look at the dumb look on his face....BAWWWWHAHA

Thank God we didn't have to listen to that stupid idiot he cheated on a million times. Screaming hysterical imbecileView attachment 531517
Thank God this idiot was not prez. He had Marilyn greased. She was going to spill the beans very soon. She didn't make it. Suicide is a libs favorite word
See Peter Lawford bio.
"Both those bastards got everything they deserved"...................Joe Dimaggio
JFK got Marilyn greased. Robert couldn’t keep his pants up around her either

LOL. Look at the dumb look on his face....BAWWWWHAHA

Thank God we didn't have to listen to that stupid idiot he cheated on a million times. Screaming hysterical imbecileView attachment 531517
Thank God this idiot was not prez. He had Marilyn greased. She was going to spill the beans very soon. She didn't make it. Suicide is a libs favorite word
See Peter Lawford bio.
"Both those bastards got everything they deserved"...................Joe Dimaggio
Dont be an idiot,the cia killed Marilyn cause she was telling friends of hers what jfk confided to her that there were ufos and there was a military coverup on them.

Forum List

Back