Sitting on billions, Catholic dioceses amassed taxpayer bailouts...

It's always fun to hate on the Catholics.

Hitler was a Catholic.
It's always fun to hate on the Catholics.

Hitler was a catholic.

Hitler was raised Catholic Just like you he despised Catholicism and orthodox Christianity as an adult.

Hitler was Catholic till the day he died.

View attachment 453142

Well, given that he came to despise Catholicism in what sense was he a Catholic till the day he died?

Hitler may have believed that Christ redeemed mankind when he died on the cross and rose from the dead. If he did, that means he was Catholic.

So what?

Biden is also Catholic. It's not that hard to be a bad Catholic.

Biden actually committed a Public Sacrilege by pretending to "marry" 2 homos of the same sex in 2016. Not the sign of much of a Catholic. (For those unfamiliar, marriage is a sacred sacrament in the RCC, limited to couples consisting of one dude and one broad.

A Catholic layman can't officiate at any wedding, even an opposite-sex couple, because that's the job of a priest to administer that sacrament.

Hitler may have believed that Christ redeemed mankind when he died on the cross and rose from the dead. If he did, that means he was Catholic.

So what?

For some reason, Catholics are not eager to claim Hitler.

'Even today, when I refer to Hitler’s Catholicism in conversation or a speech, it immediately becomes apparent that I have said something “not quite nice,” and I am often challenged. — he was a Catholic until his death — is often glossed over, but it is critical in understanding his motivation.

I have often reflected, wistfully, on how much happier modern history might have been had Hitler been brought up as an atheist, an agnostic, or, at least, a Unitarian. Born and bred a Catholic, he grew up in a religion and in a culture that was anti-semitic, and in persecuting Jews, he repeatedly proclaimed he was doing the “Lord’s work.”

You will find it in Mein Kampf: “Therefore, I am convinced that I am acting as the agent of our Creator. By fighting off the Jews, I am doing the Lord’s Work.”

Hitler said it again at a Nazi Christmas celebration in 1926: “Christ was the greatest early fighter in the battle against the world enemy, the Jews … The work that Christ started but could not finish, I — Adolf Hitler — will conclude.”

In a Reichstag speech in 1938, Hitler again echoed the religious origins of his crusade. “I believe today that I am acting in the sense of the Almighty Creator. By warding off the Jews, I am fighting for the Lord’s work.”

Hitler regarded himself as a Catholic until he died. “I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so,” he told Gerhard Engel, one of his generals, in 1941.

There was really no reason for Hitler to doubt his good standing as a Catholic. The Catholic press in Germany was eager to curry his favor, and the princes of the Catholic Church never asked for his excommunication. Religions encourage their followers to hold authority in unquestioning respect; this is what makes devout religionists such wonderful dupes for dictators.

When Hitler narrowly escaped assassination in Munich in November, 1939, he gave the credit to providence. “Now I am completely content,” he exclaimed. “The fact that I left the Burgerbraukeller earlier than usual is a corroboration of Providence’s intention to let me reach my goal.” Catholic newspapers throughout the Reich echoed this, declaring that it was a miraculous working of providence that had protected their Fuhrer. One cardinal, Michael Faulhaber, sent a telegram instructing that a Te Deum be sung in the cathedral of Munich, “to thank Divine Providence in the name of the archdiocese for the Fuhrer’s fortunate escape.” The Pope also sent his special personal congratulations!

Later the Pope was to publicly describe Hitler’s opposition to Russia as a “highminded gallantry in defense of the foundations of Christian culture.” Several German bishops openly supported Hitler’s invasion of Russia, calling it a “European crusade.” One bishop exhorted all Catholics to fight for “a victory that will allow Europe to breathe freely again and will promise all nations a new future.”

Biographer John Toland wrote of Hitler’s religion: “Still a member in good standing of the Church of Rome despite detestation of its hierarchy, he carried within him its teaching that the Jew was the killer of god. The extermination, therefore, could be done without a twinge of conscience since he was merely acting as the avenging hand of god — so long as it was done impersonally, without cruelty. Himmler was pleased to murder with mercy. He ordered technical experts to devise gas chambers which would eliminate masses of Jews efficiently and ‘humanely,’ then crowded the victims into boxcars and sent them east to stay in ghettos until the killing centers in Poland were completed.”

Jews, of course, were not the only “holy” victims. In Yugoslavia, Hitler installed a Croatian, Ante Pavelic, as his puppet, and Pavelic, a Catholic like Hitler, began extermination of the Serbs, who were Greek Orthodox. One of my relatives by marriage is a Yugoslavian, a Serb, who survived World War II by going “underground” with the advent of Nazism in his country. Out of his immediate family of 17 (this includes his parents, siblings, aunts, uncles and first cousins), only three survived. His mother and sister just disappeared, his mother shortly after being given the opportunity to convert to Catholicism, an offer she refused. The Vatican was not unaware of the massacres conducted in Yugoslavia in the name of Catholicism, but Pope Pius remained diplomatically quiet. In fact, one of his actions was to receive Ante Pavelic in private audience, thereby giving his blessing to this regime.

line-authors.png

Last edited:
Last edited:
Am I the only this pisses off?

And whilst I am on the subject of Catholicism

Two-thirds of the current Supreme Court were raised in the Catholic faith, though Catholics make up only about 20 percent of the U.S. population. (Catholics are also overrepresented on Capitol Hill: 31 percent of the 115th Congress, when sworn in last year, identified as Catholic.)

Why are so many Supreme Court Judges Catholic?

All of SCOTUS is Catholic or Jew so what.

Why should we be governed by minorities?
They are not governors. How do you want to define a minority?

I was speaking in terms of religious minorities.

The Supreme ct. as arbiter of the constitution is the ultimate authority on the laws that govern us.

It appears that the selection of Supreme Court Justices is based primarily on 2 things.....politics and academic credentials.

I think that is where the problem lies....academia is saturated with liberalism.

The net result of the selection process is that the majority of Americans have no representation on the Supreme Court.

Academia is thoroughly screwed up as well as its product aka....educated fools.

Politics in general is no better....be it the republican or the democrat party.

The bottom line is simply this.....the catholic priests whipped up and spread Jew Hatred all across Europe for centuries....telling their people that the Jews were responsible for the crucifixion of Jesus.

As such they were misrepresenting the Holy Bible...and in fact they were acting as messengers of Satan.

They have deceived millions and continue to do so.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back