Six people found dead in Milwaukee home were killed 'execution style'

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
Dayammmmmmmmmmmmm, these mofos got caught napping.

Six people who were found dead in a Milwaukee home on Sunday were shot dead in an 'execution style' mass killing and three of the victims were due to testify at an upcoming murder trial, police have revealed.

The bodies were found in a home on North 21st Street in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, on Sunday afternoon.

Police were called to perform a welfare check and inside, they discovered Caleb Jordan, 23, Javoni Liddell, 31, Charles Hardy, 42, Donald Smith, 43, Donta Williams, 44, and Michelle Williams, 49.

Mah culture.....You didn't need to be Carnac The Magnificent to figure that one out.

Carnac_the_Magnificent.jpg

Last edited:
Dayammmmmmmmmmmmm, these mofos got caught napping.

Six people who were found dead in a Milwaukee home on Sunday were shot dead in an 'execution style' mass killing and three of the victims were due to testify at an upcoming murder trial, police have revealed.

The bodies were found in a home on North 21st Street in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, on Sunday afternoon.

Police were called to perform a welfare check and inside, they discovered Caleb Jordan, 23, Javoni Liddell, 31, Charles Hardy, 42, Donald Smith, 43, Donta Williams, 44, and Michelle Williams, 49.

Thank you...

joeb131.....you doofus.................

Simplistic.
Of course…as simplistic as blaming “a culture” broadbrushed on an entire people.

Tell me, when Al Capone and the many mobs and gangs of whites were shooting people, conducting drive by shootings, massacres etc….and attracting the interest of many young people, did anyone blame white culture?

Blacks killing blacks…”…it’s their culture”
Whites killing whites “…bad apples…”

Simplistic, but on point. The difference between a systemic problem, and an individual problem.

Which explains the vastly different numbers between the two groups.

Man, I wish we could have an honest discussion of the issues, so that we could actually address them instead of having any real discussion shut down by demagogues.

Imagine if over the last 50 years, we had real policies directed at really addressing the causes of the different problems and had even moderate success.

Tens of thousands of people who are dead in our world, would be alive.

Whole communities, instead of being crime infested hellholes, would be poor but hopeful and good places to raise families.

I hope when we all die, that those that actively worked to fight against that, have to answer for the harm they caused their fellow man.

1643462745959.png

Thank you...

joeb131.....you doofus.................

Not sure what your point is here... I guess that this is one of the RARE occassions witnesses were killed, but since the article doesn't go into detail, we really don't know.

The families say they are at a loss over how who could have carried out the killing.

Police say they are investigating whether or not it was a revenge execution to stop them from testifying at the trial.

'I would never think this would happen to my family,' Ronald Smith, the brother of two of the victims - Donald Smith and Donta Williams - told FOX earlier this week.

He said his brother Donald lived in the home and 'took in' people.

'He took people in when they don’t have a place to go. I don’t know why somebody would do this to them. I don’t.'

Sounds like he had taken in the wrong people. I had a cousin who did shit like that. After she blew through all the money her mother left her, she wound up dead from causes unknown.

Of course…as simplistic as blaming “a culture” broadbrushed on an entire people.

Tell me, when Al Capone and the many mobs and gangs of whites were shooting people, conducting drive by shootings, massacres etc….and attracting the interest of many young people, did anyone blame white culture?
No---but then again WHITES went after them, and non-catholic whites wanted to stop allowing them into the country. When they were gunned down by cops, whites rejoiced and supported the cops no matter how shady the shootings were.

Blacks as a group don't do this---as a group, black culture supports criminals even though by doing so they encourage their kids to become criminals and encourage more crime which always means more crime against blacks themselves. It's looney wouldn't you say.

Again, simplistic. As you well know blacks make up about 13% of the population, yet commit about 50% of the crime.

After the Valentines Day massacre, what happened? Blacks have refused to do anything about the crime epidemic in their communities. Whites do something. See the difference?

No...they blamed "Italian," culture...you dumb ass........

Again, simplistic. As you well know blacks make up about 13% of the population, yet commit about 50% of the crime.

After the Valentines Day massacre, what happened? Blacks have refused to do anything about the crime epidemic in their communities. Whites do something. See the difference?

It is not really blacks that shout down any attempts to do something, it is white liberals.

Mob Culture was a real thing.....Books have been written about it. There is a huge appetite for "mob films" that exists to this day and should not be confused with black gang culture.

Forum List

Back