Skin Rotting 'Zombie Drug' Causes Havoc Across The US Cities

leftwinger

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2015
Cites like SF now asking Federal help with this crisis. Forgetting that Obiden caused it by opening the border three years ago.

3min video below

• Xylazine addicts walk bent forward, slipping in and out of consciousness – like zombies. Addicts use this drug by injection and quickly enter this zombie-like state. Xylazine can cause hypotensive, bradycardic, glycemic and comatose reactions, just to name a few.
  • Pills are now found laced with Xylazine. More danger to get into the Children.
Question: why don't they sit down?

Last edited:
Geez, I was expecting another vaccine thread... :tongue:

boosted.jpg

Cites like SF now asking Federal help with this crisis. Forgetting that Obiden caused it by opening the border three years ago.

3min video below

• Xylazine addicts walk bent forward, slipping in and out of consciousness – like zombies. Addicts use this drug by injection and quickly enter this zombie-like state. Xylazine can cause hypotensive, bradycardic, glycemic and comatose reactions, just to name a few.
  • Pills are now found laced with Xylazine. More danger to get into the Children.

I posted a similar thread in another forum several months ago. While an obsessed few are overly worried about my guns ... they turn a blind eye to Chinese fentanyl pouring over the Mexican border. Kensington Ave in Philadelphia seems to be a major center for fentanyl abuse.

The kids would be better off drinking beer and smoking cigarettes like they did in my day. This Tranq shit looks like a bum trip.

From Russia with love “ Krokodyl
Is that what they calling on the street and where it is being brought into the country from? I kind of doubt vetrenarians padding their income, especially with the kind of vet bills we pay.

Has Sleepy Joe addressed this in any serious way?
Apparently Donald Trump did not feel it necessary to make xylazine a controlled substance.

But don't you worry, Biden and the Democrats are on it.

Congress moves to make xylazine a controlled substance

“Drug traffickers are going to great lengths to pad their profits with dangerous drugs like tranq, and we need to empower law enforcement to crack down on its spread in our communities,” Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto, D-Nev., lead sponsor of the bill, said in a statement. “This bipartisan legislation will ensure the DEA and local law enforcement have the tools they need to get xylazine off our streets while protecting its important use as a veterinary tranquilizer.”

DEA issues alert about widespread threat of xylazine

FDA Takes Action to Restrict Unlawful Import of Xylazine

"Why did it take Biden three years to do this?"

Last edited:
Video was <1 mo old accorrding to google. Your problem is with your lord google. Not me.

Besides the situation is only worse now. Like cancer w/o treatment.

Video was <1 mo old accorrding to google. Your problem is with your lord google. Not me.

Besides the situation is only worse now. Like cancer w/o treatment.

Blame Google because you thought Biden was president 3 years ago???

3min video below

What you are seeing is similar to the phenomenon known as the crack Fiend lean

It is a disgusting site it was not seen in the American past completely unheard of in the 1930s and 1940s. Sure folks had a few drinks that’s it man.

I urge marijuana smokers who are using the “dabbing” product to watch out because they could put anything into that ruthless lethal product. It’s not like the flower marijuana…. there could be crack in there there could be similar products to the stuff your video shows

This is a terrible problem just imagine being a child and one of your parents is on crack cocaine or this new tranq drug….. President Biden Vice President Harris do something about this

Of course the major problem here are the drug dealers of these ruthless criminals they don’t give a shit about anyone except for themselves. And they’ll sell dangerous marijuana products that could be laced with fentanyl to children. Yet we have smoke shops being opened all over the country well the government says “it’s fine”

The United States government are drug dealers .. it’s disgraceful

. And we need change in this country.

What you are seeing is similar to the phenomenon known as the crack Fiend lean

It is a disgusting site it was not seen in the American past completely unheard of in the 1930s and 1940s. Sure folks had a few drinks that’s it man.

I urge marijuana smokers who are using the “dabbing” product to watch out because they could put anything into that ruthless lethal product. It’s not like the flower marijuana…. there could be crack in there there could be similar products to the stuff your video shows

This is a terrible problem just imagine being a child and one of your parents is on crack cocaine or this new tranq drug….. President Biden Vice President Harris do something about this

Crack's been around since Carter. What do you think a president can do about it?

Crack's been around since Carter. What do you think a president can do about it?
Make a difference in this country be a leader urge young men and women to go to the gym be healthy get off dope. Meet women in real life.

Stop the legalization of dabbing marijuana products all throughout this country.

Forum List

Back