Slavery and Cannibalism in the 21st Century

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Guess what people still havent outgrown this savagery?

Where are the American blacks? All I ever hear from them are the "evils" of the country that has given them the best opportunity for success they'll ever have. But they're silent on this and leave it to a white Christian to fix their problems

National Geographic Magazine carried an article on slavery a few years back. They announced with some authority that "There are more slaves worldwide today than at any time in history."
I'll never forget that.
What country has the most slaves? India.

I spoke to people who emigrated to California from India and asked them about their caste system. "It's almost as bad as slavery" I said. "No, it's worse" they replied.

National Geographic Magazine carried an article on slavery a few years back. They announced with some authority that "There are more slaves worldwide today than at any time in history."
I'll never forget that.
What country has the most slaves? India.

I spoke to people who emigrated to California from India and asked them about their caste system. "It's almost as bad as slavery" I said. "No, it's worse" they replied.
Is the slavery among their own people?

Is the slavery among their own people?

No, they import all their slaves, whaddya think! ! ! !

I mean with all the money the Indian people have, they can afford to have a slave in every hovel, to help work in the rice paddies... DUH.

Forum List

Back