Slavic Lives Matter

Im half slavic myself and im a native speaker of a slavic language

Oh ... you said earlier in another thread you were Romani ... and I've been careful to not use that one word Romani's don't like to be called ... now you're saying you're half-Slav ... damn, next you'll be saying you're ethnically American ... you know, a mixture ...

Cool Beans ... I can insult you now !!! :

CHER BONO ... haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw ...

Oh ... you said earlier in another thread you were Romani ... and I've been careful to not use that one word Romani's don't like to be called ... now you're saying you're half-Slav ... damn, next you'll be saying you're ethnically American ... you know, a mixture ...

Cool Beans ... I can insult you now !!! :

CHER BONO ... haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw ...

Im Romani and half slav I said that often when i introduced myself people usually shorten that just to Romani like obama is just black but his mum is white

I did that only for the lulz, just some funny dancing and doing nothing really, but i think it has some underlining political message especially now with the ukraine war, "slavic lives matter".

Opinions?

Only above the neck...where not much can live :stir:

Im Romani and half slav I said that often when i introduced myself people usually shorten that just to Romani like obama is just black but his mum is white

I like you as Romani ... the United States is the only safe place in the world for your kind ...

... and all other kinds ...

weird eh? ...

Forum List

Back