SNAP (food stamps) should be restricted to rice, flour, rolled oats, and sugar

The lack of empathy from some of you folks have is frightening. Karma is a bitch and she will find you. There may come a time where you wind up on food stamps. You never know. Life happens. Especially when you lack empathy for others , karma comes and kicks you in the ass.

The lack of empathy from some of you folks have is frightening. Karma is a bitch and she will find you. There may come a time where you wind up on food stamps. You never know. Life happens. Especially when you lack empathy for others , karma comes and kicks you in the ass.
there are "moral of goodwill toward men" deficits, on the right wing.

Rice: Good choice. A billion starving Chinese can't be wrong
Flour: Flour needs to be milled. Give them raw wheat and let them grind their own flour like they do in Africa
Rolled oats: Let them roll their own damned oats
Sugar: A luxury they haven't earned. Get a job and buy your own damned sugar
There are those on the Right who won't be happy until our Poor are properly Poor like in China or India or Africa.

OK
Restaurant Meals Program
And the laws aren't crystal clear, actually. I know damn well you can order a pizza with it. USDA said so. There was an ordeal about it a few years ago.

NO, you can not order a cooked pizza with an EBT card. You can buy an uncooked one and take it home and cook it, but you can not buy a cooked pizza.
7-11 sells pizza and wings and advertise Pizza and wings.

USDA doesn't like the business model but have not stopped it.

You can not buy cooked pizza and hot wings with an EBT card. You can repeat that myth over and over and it isn't going to make it true.

Of course you can. 7-11 does it all the time. They had a notice up saying they now took EBT's for their cooked pizza.

NO YOU CAN'T.

Read the guidelines... quit perpetuating a MYTH.

Eligible Food Items | Food and Nutrition Service

Yeah. You can. And not only at 7-11.

Luxuries You Can Buy With Your EBT Card – Bail & Lingerie Included!

Leftists don't care about abuses or anything. As long as the poor eat lobster and drink monster energy drinks.

When I lived in NH my folks owned a trailer park.

We had a woman with three kids living in that park. She had the father of one of those kids living with her. He was an electrician and made damned good money and she was on welfare.

They sent her to school so she could go to work.

When the time came she couldn't work because working made her nervous.

Talk about a load of horseshit. She remained on welfare even after they spent our money to send her to school.

She never did go to work and for all I know she's still living off we the taxpayer.

Damn...All that and she got to live in a trailer park too

No wonder everyone wants to be poor

I've lived in a trailer a good part of my life.

She had her rent paid, food stamps free medical for her kids, went to school and never had a job and never, ever supported herself or her kids.

She had it damned good at taxpayer expense.

NO, you can not order a cooked pizza with an EBT card. You can buy an uncooked one and take it home and cook it, but you can not buy a cooked pizza.

You can not buy cooked pizza and hot wings with an EBT card. You can repeat that myth over and over and it isn't going to make it true.

Of course you can. 7-11 does it all the time. They had a notice up saying they now took EBT's for their cooked pizza.

NO YOU CAN'T.

No, you can't. And if businesses are breaking the law, then punish those businesses, leave the fucking SNAP program alone.

LOL knee-jerk anyone?

IDK about that. I think it might just be if you can eat it there? I know San Diego started an EBT restaurant thing where participating restaurants will be able to accept EBT.

No, I know the laws. You can't get prepared cooked food. You can get a cold cut sandwich and things like a salad, but not cooked food. So a slice of pizza would be off limits. You can however go to the places and get a pizza put together, and then take it home and cook it yourself.
OK
Restaurant Meals Program
And the laws aren't crystal clear, actually. I know damn well you can order a pizza with it. USDA said so. There was an ordeal about it a few years ago.

I'm one my phone so no link at this moment.
But Google 7-11, pizza and EBT and tell me it's not happening.

I'm not trying to make it true. It is true.

The USDA rejects the practice but it has not been stopped.

Flour: Flour needs to be milled. Give them raw wheat and let them grind their own flour like they do in Africa
There are those on the Right who won't be happy until our Poor are properly Poor like in China or India or Africa.

Because poor people always do better when you give them less

NO YOU CAN'T.

No, you can't. And if businesses are breaking the law, then punish those businesses, leave the fucking SNAP program alone.

If you say so but you really should do some research. I did.

We had a woman with three kids living in that park. She had the father of one of those kids living with her. He was an electrician and made damned good money and she was on welfare.

Talk about a load of horseshit. She remained on welfare even after they spent our money to send her to school.

She never did go to work and for all I know she's still living off we the taxpayer.

She had her rent paid, food stamps free medical for her kids, went to school and never had a job and never, ever supported herself or her kids.

Sure she did... how many vacations did she go on? How many days a week did she go out to eat? What kind of clothes did she wear? Did her kids have nice toys and stuff?

Now did she sell drugs or work under the table? If so then she broke the law and should be punished for it... and if you knew she was breaking the law and didn't report her you are just as guilty as her.

Because poor people always do better when you give them less

When they get less they get off their asses and take care of themselves.

NO YOU CAN'T.

Still needs to be reformed. No reason why poor people should get luxuries working people don't have. 3-4B in fraud is quit a bit, I think.
40K a year with two kids and you aint getting food stamps. And you damn sure cant afford lobster or monster energy. But the poor family with able bodied parents that are lazy as fuck can. That doesn't sound like bullshit to you?

NO YOU CAN'T.

Your Tea Party blog is full of outright lies. People on this thread a posting genuine reliable links and you are posting lying links from a group of four tea baggers.

Sure she did... how many vacations did she go on? How many days a week did she go out to eat? What kind of clothes did she wear? Did her kids have nice toys and stuff?

Now did she sell drugs or work under the table? If so then she broke the law and should be punished for it... and if you knew she was breaking the law and didn't report her you are just as guilty as her.

No, I know the laws. You can't get prepared cooked food. You can get a cold cut sandwich and things like a salad, but not cooked food. So a slice of pizza would be off limits. You can however go to the places and get a pizza put together, and then take it home and cook it yourself.
OK
Restaurant Meals Program

Then fucking turn those places in... it's against the law. I showed you the fucking federally acceptable items to purchase with SNAP. It's not fake news... it's the government web site.

Her live in boyfriend was an electrician. She went on vacation at his expense.

Oh and she didn't sell drugs. Why would she. She was living pretty damned good at taxpayer expense.

NO YOU CAN'T.

Links like this show that you are a fool who knows little if anything about the topics you address.

OK
Restaurant Meals Program

Then fucking turn those places in... it's against the law. I showed you the fucking federally acceptable items to purchase with SNAP. It's not fake news... it's the government web site.
"turn those places in" the fucking USDA is the government.

Forum List

Back