SNL Mocks Elise Stefanik

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
One of the Sunday morning talk shows tried to do their best to spin it but even they eventually admitted that the president should have been let go after her performance

Yeah, they really got that one wrong and embarrassed themselves, especially seeing how the president of Penn resigned like an hour before they aired that show.
She shouldn't have been forced to resign.

So much for free speech.

You weren't a so-called "free speech absolutist", by any chance, were you?

This is a good reason why people stopped watching SNL. I'm surprised this program is still on the air.

Wow how far SNL has fallen since "Liberal" Democrats took control of the show.

So much for free speech.

There was a $100 million donation on the line if she didn't. At the end of the day, it's all about the Benjamins.

This is a good reason why people stopped watching SNL. I'm surprised this program is still on the air.

It's like the main network news programs. Most of their watchers eat the leftist shit up.

Yeah. She helped expose the hypocrisy and anti Semitism of some of our more renowned institutes of higher academics.

But SNL tries to spin it in a way to “teach” their cretin viewers that Elise had only embarrassed herself. 🙄

Elise was so humiliated that the President of U of P found it necessary to resign.

Great logic.

So much for free speech.

When your job is representing an institution, you absolutely can be fired for making offensive remarks in public

No violation of free speech there

When your job is representing an institution, you absolutely can be fired for making offensive remarks in public

No violation of free speech there
I get it, feelings over facts.

Private institutions can do what they want, but this is chilling.

SNL ceased to be funny about three decades ago. Now it is not even worth watching.

I heard that one of the performers on the show refused to participate in that vile hateful skit.

Last edited:
SNL ceased to be funny about three decades ago. Now it is not even worth watching.

I heard that one of the performers on the show refused to participate in that vile hateful sketch.
SNL isn't relevant anymore. I'm surprised they haven't pulled the plug on that show.

This was an unfunny tone deaf sketch. An insult to Jewish Americans.

when i 1st saw it i lmfao.......................i never have seeing their bullshit...........what a disaster.LOLOLOLOL

It wasn't funny in the 1970s.
Doing a live show can be hit or miss. A lot of skits and show opening were funny over the years. It became more and more one sided in political agendas and vicious towards Republicans as compared to Progs.

Doing a live show can be hit or miss. A lot of skits and show opening were funny over the years. It became more and more one sided in political agendas and vicious towards Republicans as compared to Progs.
I've never watched it continuously only occasionally have I wasted time trying to see what's up.

Forum List

Back