So after this hurricane hits Texas, will the alarmist k00ks.........

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
.....start the whole "see..............its all about the climate change s0ns!!!!!"

Offuckingcourse they will just like after Katrina...........

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/record-142-months-without-major-hurricane-may-be-coming-end

Joe Banardi the weather guru said today we can start expecting more northern hemisphere hurricanes in the near future, but added anybody who associates them with climate change "are clueless". He also laughed at the k0-0k predictions by alarmist phonies 12 years ago!! Every alarmist in here back then told us Cat 5 hurricanes would be the norm!!! Silly assholes..........:deal:

Actually, I'm more interested in seeing whether Trump uses the hurricane and its aftermath as an opportunity to show he can "get it right" or whether he yet again botches the opportunity he may be given. Trump's lousy at doing the former and excellent at doing the latter. That is, of course, the exact opposite of the way it should be, but it also is the trend the man's displayed for decades.

This is fairly typical.

Doesn't have anything to do with climate change.

Does the fact that no major hurricane has hit the US in 12 years have anything to do with climate change? Tell me science rocks...exactly how stupid are you?...i mean, we know that you are gullible, and a first class dupe, but exactly how stupid do you have to be to achieve that level of gullibility and dupedom?

Run for the hills a hurricane is hitting Texas!!! Global warming must be real. Just the other day the sun was blocked by the moon.

Run for the hills a hurricane is hitting Texas!!! Global warming must be real. Just the other day the sun was blocked by the moon.

Its the apocalypse I tell you...run for your life....the sky is falling...sacrifice virgins....it is our only hope according to the cult of AGW.

Its the apocalypse I tell you...run for your life....the sky is falling...sacrifice virgins....it is our only hope according to the cult of AGW.

Don't laugh......by the end of the weekend, these mental cases will have something stoopid to say........

Skook, could you at least wait until the bodies are buried before making it a political issue?

You deniers all need to stop being such ghouls.

Don't laugh......by the end of the weekend, these mental cases will have something stoopid to say........

Their programmers will have the stupid shit ready for them to parrot way before then.

Skook, could you at least wait until the bodies are buried before making it a political issue?

You deniers all need to stop being such ghouls.

dang s0n........does a day pass where you don't get appalled and outraged about something stoopid? Fucking Snowflake.............:bye1::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

This is fairly typical.

Doesn't have anything to do with climate change.

Does the fact that no major hurricane has hit the US in 12 years have anything to do with climate change? Tell me science rocks...exactly how stupid are you?...i mean, we know that you are gullible, and a first class dupe, but exactly how stupid do you have to be to achieve that level of gullibility and dupedom?

I think you're a stupid piece of shit that wouldn't know a damn thing about hurricanes if one ran right up your ass. You need to be thrown into shark waters so you can be ripped apart by the beast of the sea!

Last edited:

Did someone mention...

Virgins...

Hy Guys........gotta bookmark this guys page.......nailed the forecast waaaaaaaaaaaaay before any of these other weather bozo's.

Even better........guy is hysterical when he starts talking about the fake climate change alarmists. Never heard anybody else so easily discard the alarmist crap.......

Joe Bastardi

Hy Guys........gotta bookmark this guys page.......nailed the forecast waaaaaaaaaaaaay before any of these other weather bozo's.

Even better........guy is hysterical when he starts talking about the fake climate change alarmists. Never heard anybody else so easily discard the alarmist crap.......

Joe Bastardi
DIWryWKWsAE-vA5.jpg

Harvey wasn't such an anomaly or unprecedented storm after all.. Its has happened before..

Damn alarmists are going to get so pissed that their next meme is already being shown natural variation..

Joe Bastardi on Twitter

Joe Bastardi
DIWryWKWsAE-vA5.jpg

Harvey wasn't such an anomaly or unprecedented storm after all.. Its has happened before..

Damn alarmists are going to get so pissed that their next meme is already being shown natural variation..

Joe Bastardi on Twitter

Oooops..........yep........like I said, a few days after this hurricane, every climate change k00k would be storming out if the woodwork with the predictable high level disconnect stuff!!:2up:

Billy.............you cracked my ass up with that last post!!:lmao::rofl::rofl:

Forum List

Back