So another mass murder by stink muslims, and another limp wristed response.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Here we go again. Now it is time to try to find the "third guy" in the photo. Oh, well cannot wait for "them" to get him. Yeah, that ought to make those smelly throw backs stop their attacks. Yeah, uhhhhhh huh.

Ever wonder why these brave assholes would never go into a place like Sicily and bomb them? Let me clue you in as to why that is. They know god damn well the response they would get. Don't think for one second the Sicilians would give two flying fucks about any fucking mosque and who would be killed in collateral damage. They know damn well the response would be three times as ruthless as anything they would do. They also know it would never stop and one of those dirty smelly muslims would sooner have their heads being mailed back to whatever country they came from with their balls stuffed in their mouths.

Oh I know. How mean, right? The entire problem with the west is how dominated we are by these little left wing constituencies who will never have any clue how to fight and win a war.

The smelly throw backs know how hamstrung the politicians are in the west (most of the west) and they take every bit advantage of our pink tie response.

Most wars are won long before they are fought. We can thank our pathetic media along with the left wing world media.

Ever notice too how they never attack china? Wonder why? You think they could pull their refugee invasion of China the way did it to Europe?

Ever wonder why they would never get a way with that and why they would never attempt it? Hmmmm?

Liberals folks. Everything is their fault. Everything.

Here we go again. Now it is time to try to find the "third guy" in the photo. Oh, well cannot wait for "them" to get him. Yeah, that ought to make those smelly throw backs stop their attacks. Yeah, uhhhhhh huh.

Ever wonder why these brave assholes would never go into a place like Sicily and bomb them? Let me clue you in as to why that is. They know god damn well the response they would get. Don't think for one second the Sicilians would give two flying fucks about any fucking mosque and who would be killed in collateral damage. They know damn well the response would be three times as ruthless as anything they would do. They also know it would never stop and one of those dirty smelly muslims would sooner have their heads being mailed back to whatever country they came from with their balls stuffed in their mouths.

Oh I know. How mean, right? The entire problem with the west is how dominated we are by these little left wing constituencies who will never have any clue how to fight and win a war.

The smelly throw backs know how hamstrung the politicians are in the west (most of the west) and they take every bit advantage of our pink tie response.

Most wars are won long before they are fought. We can thank our pathetic media along with the left wing world media.

Ever notice too how they never attack china? Wonder why? You think they could pull their refugee invasion of China the way did it to Europe?

Ever wonder why they would never get a way with that and why they would never attempt it? Hmmmm?

Call the waaaaabulance stat!

Don't you dare insult Muslim murderers and cowards.

Cowards?

Cowards?
The gutless moderates that sit back and let it happen around them.

Cowards?
Yeah, cowards. Do you see them attacking any heavily armed military constituencies? Not likely, they bomb and shoot up "soft" targets and obviously don't give a shit about non-combatant and innocent victims. Have you paid attention to the demographics of the invading forces all around Europe? Yeah, I know the press loves to throw up the pics with the only woman or child within miles, but the greatest majority are able-bodied, military-aged cowards who would rather suck up public support than fight for their own families, homes, and way of life.
Yeah, cowards.

Cowards?
The gutless moderates that sit back and let it happen around them.
Once again, what do you think should be done?
Aside from the dick stretching and chest thumping on the board and by politicians.

Cowards?
Yeah, cowards. Do you see them attacking any heavily armed military constituencies? Not likely, they bomb and shoot up "soft" targets and obviously don't give a shit about non-combatant and innocent victims. Have you paid attention to the demographics of the invading forces all around Europe? Yeah, I know the press loves to throw up the pics with the only woman or child within miles, but the greatest majority are able-bodied, military-aged cowards who would rather suck up public support than fight for their own families, homes, and way of life.
Yeah, cowards.
Nice hysterics! But no practical anything.

I'm sure you are going to run right away to sign up for the military.

The OP is calling for Belgium to carpet bomb Brussels. Why am I not even surprised?

Cowards?
Yeah, cowards.
OK, here's practical: only those applicants from refugee camps in the ME who have provided proper documentation and have been properly vetted and deemed legitimate refugees will be permitted to come into this country. Anyone entering illegally will be apprehended and transported back to their country of origin. No exceptions. Priority should be given to those minorities that have been persecuted by those currently "in power", i.e. Christians, Yazidis, Jewish, and all other non-muslims fleeing genocide.
What would you suggest as a practical solution to the problem of illegal and uncontrolled influx of suspect people?

Cowards?
Yeah, cowards.
OK, here's practical: only those applicants from refugee camps in the ME who have provided proper documentation and have been properly vetted and deemed legitimate refugees will be permitted to come into this country. Anyone entering illegally will be apprehended and transported back to their country of origin. No exceptions. Priority should be given to those minorities that have been persecuted by those currently "in power", i.e. Christians, Yazidis, Jewish, and all other non-muslims fleeing genocide.
What would you suggest as a practical solution to the problem of illegal and uncontrolled influx of suspect people?
False !
And off topic.
None of the waste of bandwidth has any effect on the ongoing attacks.

Cowards?
Yeah, cowards.
False !
And off topic.
Losing the argument...uh, discussion? Obviously.
Oh, and no practical suggestions, either, I notice.

Yeah, cowards.
False !
And off topic.
Really how? I'm not the poser who , has been proclaiming he the best and only solution.
When asked what it is, you spew bullshit!
If I had any practical, non hysteronic, suggestions I would have made them.
The only loser here is you.

Yeah, cowards.
False !
And off topic.
Really how? I'm not the poser who , has been proclaiming he the best and only solution.
OK, Junior...let me frame this in typical lib-speak so you'll move on with your typical enlightened comprehension:
Blah! Blah-blah-blurp! Orp-gorp, umma-goop! Blah!
Thanks for playing.

False !
And off topic.
OK, Junior...let me frame this in typical lib-speak so you'll move on with your typical enlightened comprehension:
Blah! Blah-blah-blurp! Orp-gorp, umma-goop! Blah!
Thanks for playing.
Junior? This coming from a millennial clowns who knows jackshit about everything.
:rolleyes-41::piss2:

Forum List

Back