So anyway, how have things been going on here............

..........during my "vacation" from this site? I hope everyone is well, yes, even you winco, and of course, my buddy, Dr. Love, as well as Clueless Crepitus. Not to mention EVERYONE'S buddy, IM2. I'm back and ready to have a LOT of fun on here!
Take another vacation!

..........during my "vacation" from this site? I hope everyone is well, yes, even you winco, and of course, my buddy, Dr. Love, as well as Clueless Crepitus. Not to mention EVERYONE'S buddy, IM2. I'm back and ready to have a LOT of fun on here!
Take another vacation!
Fuck off!
He's on our side.
Not ALL the time, unfortunately. He CAN be a REAL asshole at times, like he was on this thread. I don't have the patience to deal with assholes anymore.

Take another vacation!
Fuck off!
He's on our side.
Not ALL the time, unfortunately. He CAN be a REAL asshole at times, like he was on this thread. I don't have the patience to deal with assholes anymore.
He can help.

I am okay but very warm I am only wearing my underwear :smoke:
Trying to kill flies?
Ha-ha! You should see the flies that congregate around MY underwear, especially when I've been wearing the SAME pair for THREE DAYS. In a word, YIKES!

Take another vacation!
Fuck off!
He's on our side.
He can help.
I'm NOT INTERESTED in any help from THAT knucklehead.

So anyway, I had a pretty decent early evening playing Buzztime Trivia, eating, and drinking only ONE beer. (I'm diabetic now, I REALLY have to watch my alcohol consumption.) The only problem with my buddy and I meeting on Wednesday evenings is the Old Chicago restaurant where we meet is the closest place that HAS Buzztime Trivia now, and it's about an 18 mile drive one way. One of our local Buffalo Wild Wings, which is just a mile and half from where I live, dropped the trivia at the end of last month. My friend and I USED to meet two days a week, on Wednesdays and Fridays, now we're meeting only on Wednesdays. If the Old Chicago WERE to drop the trivia, and I DON'T see this happening, I'm not even sure where the closest restaurant/bar that HAS the trivia would be. But these trips ARE fun, and the food is excellent at this Old Chicago restaurant.

Welcome back...might be another TP shortage from the riots during your absence.
looters.jpg

Welcome back...might be another TP shortage from the riots during your absence.
View attachment 351693
Ha-ha! Thanks, petro.

Take another vacation!
Fuck off!
Sorry for my profane outburst, Harley. I understand NOW that you were just trying to be funny. I DON'T like myself when I AM profane or vulgar, I TRY to avoid being that way. So anyway, my sincere apology for being a dickhead. Thank you.

Ho là! I do not want another bad boy to watch at the risk of losing it permanently from the forum ha not again LOL. just ignore the no good leftists:11:

Forum List

Back