So far, every one of my weapons have not taken a life. Why should i give up my weapons, when a criminal who has taken a life wont give up theirs?

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
H012GMCC_H012GRCC_Hero.jpg

I am a collector of weapons, i have been collecting them since Obama took office and the threat of getting rid of the 2nd amendment was suggested.

Then the citizens of the United States woke up and didnt like it that the secretary of Obama was possibly the next president so voted to keep her out.

Now though the progressives have been signaling their lunatic constituents to go out and murder others, so then the progressives can try to repeal the 2nd amendment again.

History tells us that a disarmed population is a subjugated population, where the ruling class owns the rest and can do with them what they want. I believe in the motto "Give me liberty, or give me death". The progressives dont realize what they are playing with.

DeathTollCommunism.jpg

View attachment 656386
I am a collector of weapons, i have been collecting them since Obama took office and the threat of getting rid of the 2nd amendment was suggested.

Then the citizens of the United States woke up and didnt like it that the secretary of Obama was possibly the next president so voted to keep her out.

Now though the progressives have been signaling their lunatic constituents to go out and murder others, so then the progressives can try to repeal the 2nd amendment again.

History tells us that a disarmed population is a subjugated population, where the ruling class owns the rest and can do with them what they want. I believe in the motto "Give me liberty, or give me death". The progressives dont realize what they are playing with.

View attachment 656387
No one is going to take anything.

But we should take every gun out of Chicago and NYC by force. Shit holes should not have guns. The value of life there is worth 50 bucks

Who has tried to take your weapons?

Are you afraid you may be Red Flagged or fail a Background Check?

Forum List

Back