So, here is where the Comrade will start his first war

Ever wonder how things might be with Iran if the US had not toppled a duly democratically elected leader in Iran to further US corporate hegemony in the region?
I wonder that the world would of been like, if Jimmy(the peanut brain) Carter, had not called off the bombing attack that my base was set up for. But then again, spineless liberals will be spineless liberals, and people will die because of that.

Its always funny to see war monger supporters bitching about war from other people lol..

Ever wonder how things might be with Iran if the US had not toppled a duly democratically elected leader in Iran to further US corporate hegemony in the region?
I wonder that the world would of been like, if Jimmy(the peanut brain) Carter, had not called off the bombing attack that my base was set up for. But then again, spineless liberals will be spineless liberals, and people will die because of that.

ignorant rube

rather than useless wondering you lib guys and girls oughta start preparing . Going from the little I know iran can't hit the USA with missiles until 2020 so maybe you might want to relocate to real America somewhere in flyover country Nat and Fenton .

ignorant rube
Articles: Death to America: The Ghost of Jimmy Carter Haunts the White House
The shah was no Thomas Jefferson, but in the Middle East, non-authoritarian leaders are torn to shreds. And yet the shah was our ally.

The radicals, for their part, were not won over by Carter's actions; rather, they despised our stupidity in helping their rise to power. On February 14, 1979, the American ambassador in neighboring Afghanistan was killed by Islamic radicals. On September 4, 1979, the American embassy in Tehran was invaded and our diplomats taken hostage by a mob shouting "Death to America." The hostages were released on January 20, 1981, the date of Reagan's inauguration.
You mother fuckers, who cant remember shit, are the reason why the middle east is on fire after you bi racial boy and his vagina candidate inflamed it with radical muslims who were supposed to be on the run. Stupid fucking liberals = Redundant statement.

The ME is on fire because of an independent Israel and the CIA's overthrow of a democratically elected government in Iran.

You Alt Right emotionally-challenged snowballs want a fight with Iran, which is allied to Russia.

You morons, Trump is Putin's rump boy. Donnie will do what Putin wants. No war with Iran.

The ME is on fire because of an independent Israel and the CIA's overthrow of a democratically elected government in Iran.

You Alt Right emotionally-challenged snowballs want a fight with Iran, which is allied to Russia.

You morons, Trump is Putin's rump boy. Donnie will do what Putin wants. No war with Iran.

Is that why Obama did nothing to Iran even after they kidnapped US sailors and held them for randsom? Because he was Putin's rump boy?

Is that why Obama did nothing to Iran even after they kidnapped US sailors and held them for randsom? Because he was Putin's rump boy?
So you want Trump to be like Obama. OK.

Obama ain't president, and those most unqualified dork in history is sitting in the WH. :lol:

Obama ain't president, and those most unqualified dork in history is sitting in the WH. :lol:

Translation: I can't answer that because I would look like a total hypocrite.

Translation: I can't answer that because I would look like a total hypocrite.
:lol: It was answered, and you look like a total fool.

butt boy, we are not going to war with Iran, Vlad will tell Trump "no" and that will be the end to it.

Lol Mossadeq was appointed by the Shah and ratified by the Iranian parliament, the Shah was the Constitutional head of state and Mossadeq was not removed until after he dissolved parliament through a fraudulent national referendum in which he garnered a laughable 99% yes vote then proceeded to grant himself indefinite dictatorial "emergency" powers and FYI the Shah was backed by the Mullahs, learn real history you Chomskyite dipshit.

Iran dismisses 'ranting' Trump and vows more missile tests - CNN.com

Yup, Flynn has set the scene for the first of many wars that he and the Comrade will start. Since Russia is an ally of Iran, it will be interesting to see what happens with the Putin-Trump marriage.

he was ranting. he seems unhinged (as do his little trumpster idiots). and his lack of sanity on issues of foreign policy are extraordinary.

oh well, at least he's extraordinary at something other than conning people and using his daddy's money

ignorant rube
Articles: Death to America: The Ghost of Jimmy Carter Haunts the White House
The shah was no Thomas Jefferson, but in the Middle East, non-authoritarian leaders are torn to shreds. And yet the shah was our ally.

The radicals, for their part, were not won over by Carter's actions; rather, they despised our stupidity in helping their rise to power. On February 14, 1979, the American ambassador in neighboring Afghanistan was killed by Islamic radicals. On September 4, 1979, the American embassy in Tehran was invaded and our diplomats taken hostage by a mob shouting "Death to America." The hostages were released on January 20, 1981, the date of Reagan's inauguration.
You mother fuckers, who cant remember shit, are the reason why the middle east is on fire after you bi racial boy and his vagina candidate inflamed it with radical muslims who were supposed to be on the run. Stupid fucking liberals = Redundant statement.

The hell it is. The middle east is on fire because Obama the Muslim got involved. He and his Muslim Spring/Brotherhood thugs are responsible for this mess and it is going to end in war. Carter hasn't been involved in the Middle East in years and years. There was a tenuous peace in that region until Bush and Obomb decided to do things their way. Obama making Iran a power player will end badly for the world. Especially when Obama has been sneaking planeloads of laundered money to them and gave them a drone of their very own.

Fake history. Israel is the regions only liberal democracy and the Arabs have been trying to push it into the sea since its founding.

hqdefault.jpg

Mossadeq was appointed by the Shah and ratified by the Iranian parliament, the Shah was the Constitutional head of state and Mossadeq was not removed until after he dissolved parliament through a fraudulent national referendum in which he garnered a laughable 99% yes vote then proceeded to grant himself indefinite dictatorial "emergency" powers and FYI the Shah was backed by the Mullahs, learn real history you Chomskyite dipshit.

Forum List

Back