So how many criminals or soon to be criminals did the GOP get elected?

I am not sure what is worse, the fact that these clowns got reelected or the fact that the Democrats couldn't find worthy candidates to unseat them?

How many republican congressmen have been busted with a freezer full of money?

How many republican congresswomen thought we've landed men on mars?

How many republican congressmen thought Guam would tip over if it got over populated?

I am not sure what is worse, the fact that these clowns got reelected or the fact that the Democrats couldn't find worthy candidates to unseat them?
when both parties are scraping the bottom of the barrel this is what you get....Quality people wont run anymore....

Bad boys survive to win re-election - CNN.com

But since it is the GOP, I guess we can overlook some of these shortcomings.

yeah, you only get tossed if you're a democrat who accidentally posted an awkward picture.
How the hell do you ACCIDENTALLY post a picture of your junk online?
Step
1. Accidentally drop your pants.
2. Accidentally take a picture.
3. Accidentally turn on your computer.
4. Accidentally upload your accidental picture.
5. Accidentally post your accidentally uploaded accidental picture.

You are one gullible ditz

like the freezer full of money comment , that was a Loisiana dem politician I think plus I think that ray nagin of chocolate city fame just went to jail .

yeah, you only get tossed if you're a democrat who accidentally posted an awkward picture.
S

Scrape off your Obama bumper sticker jillian. Hope and Change got murdered.:party:
Vote Republican

Actually, you get tossed if you pass programs that don't work, if you lie about them, if they make things worse for people instead of better, if you ignore the terrible things going on and play lots of golf, or if you support people who do those things.

Which is why more Democrats got thrown out of office this week than at any other election in the history of the United States, giving the Republicans bigger majorities than they have ever had.

Thanks for the opportunity to correct your lies and remind you of what really happened. Glad to be of service. :D

Is it really that hard for people to criticize these clowns? I am sure seeing a lot of deflections. No party has the moral high ground when it comes to electing criminals and idiots. Calling these people fools should be something we all agree on.

Step

speak for yourself... cause I have more smarts in my little finger than you have in your entire body.

the picture was intended for a private message. instead he hit his general feed.

and the lying wingnut breitbart was there salivating and took a screenshot.

you're welcome.

Actually, you get tossed if you pass programs that don't work, if you lie about them, if they make things worse for people instead of better, if you ignore the terrible things going on and play lots of golf, or if you support people who do those things.

Which is why more Democrats got thrown out of office this week than at any other election in the history of the United States, giving the Republicans bigger majorities than they have ever had.

Thanks for the opportunity to correct your lies and remind you of what really happened. Glad to be of service. :D

what are you talking about?

thanks for the rightwingnut rant. :thup:

Step

speak for yourself... cause I have more smarts in my little finger than you have in your entire body.

the picture was intended for a private message. instead he hit his general feed.

you're welcome.
The fact that you excuse the depravity and get upset that the pervert exposed himself is quite amusing.

Step

you're welcome.
So I repeat according to you there are no criminals in the democratic party? I guess the ones that have been caught convicted and either served time or are serving time were framed?

I'm sure that if one were to line up all the violent criminals in any major penitentiary in America, and ask them which political party they would vote for if they could, 90% would answer "democrat".

Forum List

Back