So I found out today they don't sell "PITA BREAD" at supermarkets where mostly blacks shop

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I bought some chicken salad and had planned on putting on the pita bread and was told by the black ghetto bitch........"what is that"? So most black people don't know what the fuck pita bread is? I had to end up putting the chicken salad back on the shelf because I was in a market where most poor blacks shop

My new market is WHOLE FOODS lol

Shit. I remember when Jack-In-The-Box served a ham, bacon, cheese, and egg breakfast sandwich in a pita. That shit was good...

What is pita bread? I never heard of the stuff.

Pita bread comes from Greece and the Middle East. It is a round flatbread, that is hollow in the center, and when you cut it in half, you can stuff the bread with whatever you want. In Greek cusine, it is the bread that they generally serve, and is used in Gyros. In the Middle East, they stuff it with falafel.

I bought some chicken salad and had planned on putting on the pita bread and was told by the black ghetto bitch........"what is that"? So most black people don't know what the fuck pita bread is? I had to end up putting the chicken salad back on the shelf because I was in a market where most poor blacks shop

I go to a market that has a large black customer base that sells it.

really? It has to be a mixed neighborhood

I live in a minority-majority city. Every neighborhood is a mixed neighborhood.

Regardless of your ethnicity, if you shop at Whole Foods, you're not poor.

Pita bread is favored by ISIS fighters

Enjoy

Enjoy

iu

Enjoy

Therefore ... ... ... She's a witch!!!

What is pita bread? I never heard of the stuff.

Pita bread comes from Greece and the Middle East. It is a round flatbread, that is hollow in the center, and when you cut it in half, you can stuff the bread with whatever you want. In Greek cusine, it is the bread that they generally serve, and is used in Gyros. In the Middle East, they stuff it with falafel.
Best sandwich I had in San Diego (Ocean Beach) was Pita bread with Avocados, Onions, Tomatoes, and Alfalfa Sprouts.

I wonder what it’s like to be a bitch magnet like you?

I live in a minority-majority city. Every neighborhood is a mixed neighborhood.

Ya live in Tejas dontcha!?!

I think congress should creat laws to let blacks to talk to us this way.. they are attacking whites. Put them in jail

Enjoy

I like Pita Bread and I am whiter than Casper the Friendly Ghost...

They don't sell pita bread at a lot of stores.

Enjoy

I like Pita Bread and I am whiter than Casper the Friendly Ghost...
ISIS is not a color

Who wants ISIS shopping at their store anyway

You are missing it.. it’s aboit ignorance.. and why does this black person have a job.. it would be better if she learned a lesson.

Forum List

Back