🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So I get to be an armed election inspector today

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Except being armed really has nothing to do with it, I carry every day anyway. My state's having some elections and both my wife and I were asked to work in the township polling place. She was feeling a little tired, so I'm going by myself. I'm probably going to check driver's licenses, hand out ballots, or count votes tonight, but I won't know until I get there. Plus I'll get a hundred dollars for it.

"Election Inspectors

Appointment and Qualifications

Election inspectors, sometimes called “poll workers,” staff the polling place on Election Day. Each polling place should have seven inspectors, although the governing body may increase the number where more than one voting device is used or polling places are combined or reduce the number by resolution. Under no circumstances may there be less than three election inspectors. Wis. Stat. § 7.30(1)(a)."

https://elections.wi.gov/sites/defa...Election%20Day%20Manual%20%282020-09%29_0.pdf

Oooooh, big man with a gun.

What're you gonna do, shoot anyone who tries to vote for Protasiewicz?

Except being armed really has nothing to do with it, I carry every day anyway. My state's having some elections and both my wife and I were asked to work in the township polling place. She was feeling a little tired, so I'm going by myself. I'm probably going to check driver's licenses, hand out ballots, or count votes tonight, but I won't know until I get there. Plus I'll get a hundred dollars for it.

"Election Inspectors

Appointment and Qualifications

Election inspectors, sometimes called “poll workers,” staff the polling place on Election Day. Each polling place should have seven inspectors, although the governing body may increase the number where more than one voting device is used or polling places are combined or reduce the number by resolution. Under no circumstances may there be less than three election inspectors. Wis. Stat. § 7.30(1)(a)."

https://elections.wi.gov/sites/default/files/legacy/2022-02/Election%20Day%20Manual%20%282020-09%29_0.pdf
Don't take any fake IDs, dude.:auiqs.jpg: Be advised to read the sign on the door. Mine won't let me inside, carrying my 9mm, and I am properly permitted in 30 states, signed off with the Department of Homeland Defense. You might tell somebody, "Hell no! Take that POS fake ID the outta here and hit the road" only to find them waiting in the parking lot for you, and your carry, secured in your trunk.
Seriously, good of you to do it.

• Banned
Don't take any fake IDs, dude.:auiqs.jpg: Be advised to read the sign on the door. Mine won't let me inside, carrying my 9mm, and I am properly permitted in 30 states, signed off with the Department of Homeland Defense. You might tell somebody, "Hell no! Take that POS fake ID the outta here and hit the road" only to find them waiting in the parking lot for you, and your carry, secured in your trunk.
Seriously, good of you to do it.

Thanks. It's being held at the township shop, which isn't a state or federal government building. There's no posted sign on the door, so it's cool. I checked the laws regarding election workers.

Forum List

Back