🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So, I guess since repeal and repeal and replace didn't make it this session...

usmbguest5318

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2017
...it's not going to happen in this Congressional term? That's BS!

The the House and Senate leadership apparently are reticent to take on the issue after the summer recess.

I wonder why? Might it be they realize they haven't the will or ability, now that they hold the WH and Congress, to avail themselves of the opportunity presented whereby they might lead the effort to obtain a collaborative solution. That's utterly absurd!
  • What have they thus far accomplished on their promises? Nothing!
  • What have they to lose by trying to build a collaboratively arrived at solution? Nothing!
  • What have they to gain by earnestly (not just "lip service") trying and successfully designing a collaboratively arrived at solution? "Everything!" Not the least of which is political capital in spades.
I mean really! What skilled leader gives up on doing what needs to be done? Nobody denies that O-care is imperfect; thus if one's job is to lead the nation, then one must fix it. Responsible and conscientious leaders would act to achieve that end somehow -- incrementally or all at once -- but they wouldn't just say, "f*ck it" and let whatever calamity might come come. The GOP wanted the reigns of power, and they got them. Now they have a duty to actually lead and implement solutions.

Forum List

Back