So if Christianity is every bit as *bad* as Islam...why aren't the headlines

Pot-bellied-pig-14091.jpg

Muhammad, the prophet of Islam commands you to be nice!

This is America I'm allowed to call you a satan worshipper, a worshipper of Nazis, a son of satan, a cracker, a filthy pig, a bigot, a racist, a shithead. This is our right. You don't like you it you son of satan? Fuck off to a 3rd world country

No the truth is your a neo nazi conservative who is clear in your bigotry. Syrenn is a bigot. She almost seemed like a decent person. Turns out she's a bigot. STFU and open your mouth :piss2:

The truth is still the truth.... tough shit if you dont like hearing what your cult does.

And lest not forget...i pissed all over your face in the other thread.... is it getting cold and you need another round? Suck up the loss to a girl and deal with it.

Yes the truth is you hate Muslims. All of them. Simple comments such as "pig fuckers" "goat fuckers" " go blow yourselves up" tells us you're uncivilized and bigoted towards Muslims. Don't try to refute that fact. :anj_stfu::piss2:

do...please.... link me to where you claim i said any such thing....i dare you do find one.

but....what you spout is typical muslim crap... its all about what you think you understand to be true... not what is true

The truth is still the truth.... tough shit if you dont like hearing what your cult does.

And lest not forget...i pissed all over your face in the other thread.... is it getting cold and you need another round? Suck up the loss to a girl and deal with it.

Yes the truth is you hate Muslims. All of them. Simple comments such as "pig fuckers" "goat fuckers" " go blow yourselves up" tells us you're uncivilized and bigoted towards Muslims. Don't try to refute that fact. :anj_stfu::piss2:

do...please.... link me to where you claim i said any such thing....i dare you do find one.

but....what you spout is typical muslim crap... its all about what you think you understand to be true... not what is true

All over, every single on of your posts. Dirtbag nazi. Fuck you and neo conservatives. No it's not Muslim crap. This is America I'm allowed to call you a anything you daughter of a bitch why are you trying to take my freedoms away?

Last edited:

To be fair, this isn't a trait that's exclusive to Muslims.

This is America I'm allowed to call you a satan worshipper, a worshipper of Nazis, a son of satan, a cracker, a filthy pig, a bigot, a racist, a shithead. This is our right. You don't like you it you son of satan? Fuck off to a 3rd world country

That's right you are....

just as we are allowed to call mohamed anything we want..... portray him as anything we want... even the truth of what he is.

All over, every single on of your posts. Dirtbag nazi. Fuck you and neo conservatives. No it's not Muslim crap. This is America I'm allowed to call you a anything you daughter of a bitch why are you trying to take my freedoms away?

:lmao:

yes.... the piss on your face is still warm. Did it taste good?

That's right you are....

just as we are allowed to call mohamed anything we want..... portray him as anything we want... even the truth of what he is.

True. And you're a daughter of Satan if you don't like that go back to your 3rd world country

Sure, you're allowed to call me whatever you want.

Of course if you renounce Islam and join the civilized world, your fellow Muslims will try to murder you.

:thup:

You see what I did there guys? I gave syrenn and uncensored a taste of their own medicine. That's what they spew on every thread related to Muslims. Haha I don't actually care about these losers I just wanted to show you how they react, they can't.

To be fair, this isn't a trait that's exclusive to Muslims.

I beg to differ.....

in respect to what he is claiming what i said.... it is ALL true to his muslim self.

That's right you are....

True. And you're a daughter of Satan if you don't like that go back to your 3rd world country

poor thing....

I would think you would like me being the daughter of satan.... that would mean mohamid is my daddy.

You see what I did there guys? I gave syrenn and uncensored a taste of their own medicine. That's what they spew on every thread related to Muslims. Haha I don't actually care about these losers I just wanted to show you how they react, they can't.

really.... you did?

all you did was make yourself look like an ass....

We're allowed to call Mohammed a filthy pig, even if the muzzies burn down half the Middle East when we do.

That's right you are....

poor thing....

I would think you would like me being the daughter of satan.... that would mean mohamid is my daddy.

This is America and you hate anyone who follows a cult so that means you hate Jews.

really.... you did?

Why are you bitching? You bitch you said you're all for freedom of speech.

really.... you did?

Why are you bitching? You bitch you said you're all for freedom of speech.

Really? ..were am i bitching?

I am all for letting you run your mouth...... :lol:

Accusing him of being "uncivilized towards Muslims" is like accusing him of being rude to feral baboons.

poor thing....

This is America and you hate anyone who follows a cult so that means you hate Jews.

:lmao:

poor thing... still on about the jews are you? You seem rather obsessed about them.

You told me you hate them. You're an anti-Semite. It's a fact it's the truth deal with it

Forum List

Back