So if Christianity is every bit as *bad* as Islam...why aren't the headlines

:lol:

Where's your person today?

You been drinking?

So I repeat, are you a Nazi sympathizer?

You have to remember that I, as a sane person, feel obligated to not enable retards asking retarded questions by answering them.

Maybe someday you'll thank me.

Now you understand exactly how sane people feel when they see you posturing about in various threads, demanding a response to your nonsensical pratings.

You been drinking?

So I repeat, are you a Nazi sympathizer?

You have to remember that I, as a sane person, feel obligated to not enable retards asking retarded questions by answering them.

Now you understand exactly how sane people feel when they see you posturing about in various threads, demanding a response to your nonsensical pratings.

Oh KG, you always forget that about a handful of people here respect your opinion.

You have to remember that I, as a sane person,

Bob, if you're a Nazi sympathizer, that precludes the notion that you're sane.

We have a particular ideology that promotes the murder of homosexuals and Jews, demands that freedom of speech be ended, burns books and censors ideas.

Do you support them? Regardless of whether they wear a Swastika or a Crescent Moon, they are Nazis. So do you promote the Nazis, Bob?

feel obligated to not enable retards asking retarded questions by answering them.

That's as likely as the camp survivors thanking Chamberlain.

Ge Bob, thanks for apologizing for and promoting evil.

You have to remember that I, as a sane person,

Bob, if you're a Nazi sympathizer, that precludes the notion that you're sane.

We have a particular ideology that promotes the murder of homosexuals and Jews, demands that freedom of speech be ended, burns books and censors ideas.

Do you support them? Regardless of whether they wear a Swastika or a Crescent Moon, they are Nazis. So do you promote the Nazis, Bob?

feel obligated to not enable retards asking retarded questions by answering them.

That's as likely as the camp survivors thanking Chamberlain.

Ge Bob, thanks for apologizing for and promoting evil.

I didn't know you were recruiting for them.

So Bob, do you promote the ideology that kills homosexuals and Jews, demands we end freedom of speech, burns books, engages in violence the world over, and recently murdered our Ambassador?

Come on Bob, simple question, are you pro-Nazi?

Read becauseIKnow....wierd...why are you talking about me without my permission?:cool:....-I'm no scholar but I'm sure scholars would agree to what I said and we have something to back it up.

i dont need your permission..... simple as that.

muslims hate other factions of muslims... and that is a fact. You even say so yourself.

No I said they aren't right Muslims. They don't follow aspects that need to be respected. Muslims take that seriously. If you're a Christian and reject Moses that's wrong and not Christian like.

Are they left Muslims?

Read becauseIKnow....wierd...why are you talking about me without my permission?:cool:....-I'm no scholar but I'm sure scholars would agree to what I said and we have something to back it up.

Why does anyone need your permission to talk about you? You didn't have a problem talking about me without asking for my permission, not that you actually need it. What, exactly, makes you special?

I'm half Jewish I'm special :cool:

Which half fucks the pigs?

showing it?

"At least two children have been killed and two others wounded when a hand grenade was allegedly thrown into a church in the Kenyan capital, Nairobi, police officials say...
""We suspect this blast might have been carried out by sympathisers of al-Shabab,"
Children killed in Kenya church attack - Africa - Al Jazeera English

"Sunni Islamists still launch frequent attacks to undermine the Shi'ite-led government's claim to provide security and prove they remain a potent threat.
No group claimed responsibility for Sunday's string of attacks, but a local al Qaeda affiliate and other Sunni Islamist groups have carried out at least one major assault a month since the last American troops left in December."
String of Iraq blasts kills at least 32 | Reuters

Islamofascists attack:
News from The Associated Press

Muslims torch Buddhist temples and homes:
Muslim protesters torch Buddhist temples, homes in Bangladesh | Reuters

So, anti-American, anti-Christian, piece of shit apologists...please indicate how Christians are *just as bad*. Post your comparable list of today's headlines that show Christians targeting children, churches, and random innocents.

Place it below. This is your big chance to prove why you think Islam is worthy of defense, while Christianity should be *shut down*.

As fascinating as it is watching the "good" religious people on USMB in a circular firing squad the OP does pose an interesting point. One would think their favorite media outlet with it's number two owner the Saudi Prince would insist on more Christian bashing.

Didn't I give you a prescription of medicine? STFU and take it dirty boy :piss2:. Finish it all

happy-pig.jpg

Muhammad says for you to be nice!

So Bob, do you promote the ideology that kills homosexuals and Jews, demands we end freedom of speech, burns books, engages in violence the world over, and recently murdered our Ambassador?

Come on Bob, simple question, are you pro-Nazi?

Why would you ask me such a stupid question, and then think it deserved an answer?

he could always commit suicide and then both sides would be happy.

This is the Internet syrenn you're allowed to preach your hate. Just let it out like last time c'mon your almost there. Here ill help :piss2: lol

The truth is not hate... you muslims need to understand that.... and you will get along better with the world.

No the truth is your a neo nazi conservative who is clear in your bigotry. Syrenn is a bigot. She almost seemed like a decent person. Turns out she's a bigot. STFU and open your mouth :piss2:

Forum List

Back