So if Christianity is every bit as *bad* as Islam...why aren't the headlines

No, it's not.

But the difference is "based on". We do lots of things "based on" our beliefs.

But ESTABLISHING state religion is something completely different.

As is killing people because they don't have the same religion.

muslims just hate... they hate other muslims who are not the "right" kind of muslim.

read becasueiknow.... different factions of muslims....some are not "muslim" according to him.

Rater like catholics and protestants... and the different factions of protestants.

Read becauseIKnow....wierd...why are you talking about me without my permission?:cool:....-I'm no scholar but I'm sure scholars would agree to what I said and we have something to back it up.

i dont need your permission..... simple as that.

muslims hate other factions of muslims... and that is a fact. You even say so yourself.

Religions, like guns, don't kill people....people kill people.

Yeah, but pro-Nazi fucks like you are enablers; Shortbus.

And remember stupid, this is what your beloved Muslims will do to you...

{Of the seven countries that impose the death penalty for homosexuality, all are Muslim. Even when gays do not face execution, persecution is endemic. In 2010 a Saudi man was sentenced to 500 lashes and five years in jail for having sex with another man. In February last year, police in Bahrain arrested scores of men, mostly other Gulf nationals, at a “gay party”. Iranian gay men are typically tried on other trumped-up charges. But in September last year three were executed specifically for homosexuality. (Lesbians in Muslim countries tend to have an easier time: in Iran they are sentenced to death only on the fourth conviction.)}

Islam and homosexuality: Straight but narrow | The Economist

Give him a minute, he's trying to figure out how he can most economically facilitate stoning uppity wimmins.

muslims just hate... they hate other muslims who are not the "right" kind of muslim.

read becasueiknow.... different factions of muslims....some are not "muslim" according to him.

Rater like catholics and protestants... and the different factions of protestants.

Read becauseIKnow....wierd...why are you talking about me without my permission?:cool:....-I'm no scholar but I'm sure scholars would agree to what I said and we have something to back it up.

muslims hate other factions of muslims... and that is a fact. You even say so yourself.

No I said they aren't right Muslims. They don't follow aspects that need to be respected. Muslims take that seriously. If you're a Christian and reject Moses that's wrong and not Christian like.

I would love to know what you do for a living.

Because I just can't see you doing anything that requires any sort of communication or critical thinking.

Do you pump gas?

Wait, that requires communication.....

Are you a home health care provider?

What's wrong KG, are personal attacks all you have left?

That's a shame. :lol:

No, it's not.

But the difference is "based on". We do lots of things "based on" our beliefs.

But ESTABLISHING state religion is something completely different.

As is killing people because they don't have the same religion.

Why does anyone need your permission to talk about you? You didn't have a problem talking about me without asking for my permission, not that you actually need it. What, exactly, makes you special?

Because I just can't see you doing anything that requires any sort of communication or critical thinking.

Do you pump gas?

Silly, the personal attacks are just the icing on the cake.

It makes it all just that much more satisfying!

No I said they aren't right Muslims. They don't follow aspects that need to be respected. Muslims take that seriously. If you're a Christian and reject Moses that's wrong and not Christian like.

aah... so not the "right kind" of muslim... Gotcha. :eusa_clap:

Why does anyone need your permission to talk about you? You didn't have a problem talking about me without asking for my permission, not that you actually need it. What, exactly, makes you special?

I'm half Jewish I'm special :cool:

Do you pump gas?

Silly, the personal attacks are just the icing on the cake.

It makes it all just that much more satisfying!

The cake is stale and otherwise useless.

Most of your opinions are.

Religions, like guns, don't kill people....people kill people.

Yeah, but pro-Nazi fucks like you are enablers; Shortbus.

And remember stupid, this is what your beloved Muslims will do to you...

{Of the seven countries that impose the death penalty for homosexuality, all are Muslim. Even when gays do not face execution, persecution is endemic. In 2010 a Saudi man was sentenced to 500 lashes and five years in jail for having sex with another man. In February last year, police in Bahrain arrested scores of men, mostly other Gulf nationals, at a “gay party”. Iranian gay men are typically tried on other trumped-up charges. But in September last year three were executed specifically for homosexuality. (Lesbians in Muslim countries tend to have an easier time: in Iran they are sentenced to death only on the fourth conviction.)}

Islam and homosexuality: Straight but narrow | The Economist

Substitute "Nazism" for "religions" and even the libturds in this forum would object to his post.

Imagine a libturd saying "Nazis don't kill people. People kill people."

ppssstt

hes muslim.....

aah... so not the "right kind" of muslim... Gotcha. :eusa_clap:

Good woman you can understand direct language now :)

Forum List

Back