Hulk Hogan At The MAGA RNC Is The Best Thing EVER

Oh please. I lived through the orange administration, COVID (up close) and 3 1/2 years of aftermath with the mediocre Brandon administration, just like you. Our only difference is personal experience. I'm just not obsessed with 99% of the shit both tribes are obsessed about. :dunno:

Everybody's an entitled snowflake these days. The cancer of social media has lulled the US into thinking garbage like 'everybody's voice matters'.

I'm a monster because I don't believe that's not the case anymore. Individuals don't have a right to be entitled dicks on private property. The owner is not obligated to have to listen to what entitled dicks have to say and can 86 them immediately. Both parties whine about this constantly, and I have no fucks to give them. :dunno:
What? Can you clarify that a bit?

The limp-wristed self-proclaimed "intellectual" morons - also known as the Woke Left - will decry this as hard evidence of the debased state of the Republican party.

I'm sorry.

Did the Hulk participate in a "mostly peaceful" protest, firebombing federal courthouses and police precincts?

Did he brainwash children into cutting off their genitals while plotting to hide it from their parents?

Did he invite tens of millions of deranged criminal psychopaths to cross our unprotected border?

Naaaaaaah.

He simply had the temerity to tear off his leotard, and proclaim allegiance to the man taking the Nation by storm - bigly.

I remember growing up as a conservative Democrat in central FL, when everyone both voted for Clinton and loved this shit.

Those days are gone.

But don't worry Lefties: Surely Kamala will bring back the fun and spontaneity.

Hoo boy are you in trouble. :)

Hulk Hogan was fired from WWE for being a racist.
He’s all yours.

The limp-wristed self-proclaimed "intellectual" morons - also known as the Woke Left - will decry this as hard evidence of the debased state of the Republican party.

I'm sorry.

Did the Hulk participate in a "mostly peaceful" protest, firebombing federal courthouses and police precincts?

Did he brainwash children into cutting off their genitals while plotting to hide it from their parents?

Did he invite tens of millions of deranged criminal psychopaths to cross our unprotected border?

Naaaaaaah.

He simply had the temerity to tear off his leotard, and proclaim allegiance to the man taking the Nation by storm - bigly.

I remember growing up as a conservative Democrat in central FL, when everyone both voted for Clinton and loved this shit.

Those days are gone.

Sure. A has-been is the best the GOP can get. Just think, if you try really hard, you might get Chachie to show up too.

I'm surprised Ric Flair didn't come down to say a few words on the part of President Trump as well. A few "woos" could have helped the crowd into the mood.

That both parties and their pet issues are unimportant and mostly superficial.
Ok. That's a hard point to argue with. You know about half our founding fathers wanted no political parties. Washington argued against them because he thought it to close to the parliament system in England at the time. The fact is, we don't really need parties. But as a society, we like to join things. So we have political parties.

I'm sorry.

Naaaaaaah.

Those days are gone.

Best three-ringed circus sideshow in town...

Ok. That's a hard point to argue with. You know about half our founding fathers wanted no political parties. Washington argued against them because he thought it to close to the parliament system in England at the time. The fact is, we don't really need parties. But as a society, we like to join things. So we have political parties.
No doubt, Dora. But I'm still a fan of our democratic Republic. See, it's not okay that I say democratic Republic to most magaturds here, so they are compelled to substitute constitutional or representative republic because they are soo different and the word democrat now gives them the Vapors. How silly is that?

If we had more choices beyond the two superfluous tribes, we might get somewhere better someday. :dunno: Right now, it sure as fuck isn't happening anytime soon.

No doubt, Dora. But I'm still a fan of our democratic Republic. See, it's not okay that I say democratic Republic to most magaturds here, so they are compelled to substitute constitutional or representative republic because they are soo different and the word democrat now gives them the Vapors. How silly is that?

If we had more choices beyond the two superfluous tribes, we might get somewhere better someday. :dunno: It sure as fuck isn't happening anytime soon.
Technically Lisa, we have more than two choices, but the money and numbers in the big two generally drown out the others. You could argue they don't have power, but they do exist.
We live in a Republic. All three terms you list are also technically correct. I myself prefer 'democratic republic.'. it doesn't denote a party, but is descriptive of our way of government.
It gets less democratic, less of a democracy, the bigger it gets. Real democracy exist at the local level though. That's why I like that term.

If we had more choices beyond the two superfluous tribes, we might get somewhere better someday. :dunno: Right now, it sure as fuck isn't happening anytime soon.
We are a representative Republic. The word "democracy" does not appear in the Constitution or the Declaration of Independence.

We are a representative Republic. The word "democracy" does not appear in the Constitution or the Declaration of Independence.
True. We live in a representative Republic. However, on a pure definition level, Constitutional republic, representative Republic and democratic Republic all are technically correct.
We live in a Republic, that the important term. The others are totally descriptive. Linguisticly, all are correct

You could argue they don't have power, but they do exist.
Yes, that would be my argument, Woody.
We live in a Republic. All three terms you list are also technically correct. I myself prefer 'democratic republic.'. it doesn't denote a party, but is descriptive of our way of government.
100%.
It gets less democratic, less of a democracy, the bigger it gets. Real democracy exist at the local level though. That's why I like that term.
I too would like to find remedies for our bloated, corrupt government, but do we not get the government we deserve? Our lack of self awareness is the Catch-22? :dunno:

Forum List

Back