Hulk Hogan At The MAGA RNC Is The Best Thing EVER

My son used to love watching hulk on TV when he was a young kid. I used to watch with him cause...you know my son. Anyway. Hulk was pretty cool then and even if he is kinda cartoonish, he is cool now

IMG_0957.jpeg

Apparently someone slept through the last 3 1/2 years.
Oh please. I lived through the orange administration, COVID (up close) and 3 1/2 years of aftermath with the mediocre Brandon administration, just like you. Our only difference is personal experience. I'm just not obsessed with 99% of the shit both tribes are obsessed about. :dunno:

Everybody's an entitled snowflake these days. The cancer of social media has lulled the US into thinking garbage like 'everybody's voice matters'.

I'm a monster because I don't believe that's not the case anymore. Individuals don't have a right to be entitled dicks on private property. The owner is not obligated to have to listen to what entitled dicks have to say and can 86 them immediately. Both parties whine about this constantly, and I have no fucks to give them. :dunno:

Oh please. I lived through the orange administration, COVID (up close) and 3 1/2 years of aftermath with the mediocre Brandon administration, just like you. Our only difference is personal experience. I'm just not obsessed with 99% of the shit both tribes are obsessed about. :dunno:

That's funny.

I guess I'll have to just pretend that for literal years, since I joined this esteemed board (2022), you weren't singing Biden's praises up until June 27th.

Reality check: MAGA isn't as easily manipulated as the dumbasses you're used to on the Woke Left.

Forum List

Back