So Is Mail In Vote Secure, Or Is "Vote Twice" a Thing?

Mail In Voting Is

• Broken.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Secure.

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
The newest fake news narrative is that president Trump suggested that people vote twice. This is the first time I have heard voting twice being an option in an election. But that is strange, mail in vote was supposed to be absolutely secure, but yet it appears to be possible to vote twice. So which is it?

According to NYT Trump creates the headache - but it isn't Trump who initiated the fraud in system. And let's not forget...

“It’s hard to imagine how we could add any more stress to the system,” said Mr. Kellner, a Democrat.

Yeah, sure sounds like they are on top of everything. A mere tweet is able to threaten the integrity of the operation. Attempts of fraud will sail right through.

It's strange that lefties would spin the President's comments to reflect the truth when they have no solutions. It's obvious that mail in ballots are inherently dangerous. How do you stop people from voting twice but democrats apparently don't think it's a problem. How bout the zombie vote or illegal aliens and convicted felons? Do democrats see them as their guaranteed voting base?

The newest fake news narrative is that president Trump suggested that people vote twice. This is the first time I have heard voting twice being an option in an election. But that is strange, mail in vote was supposed to be absolutely secure, but yet it appears to be possible to vote twice. So which is it?

According to NYT Trump creates the headache - but it isn't Trump who initiated the fraud in system. And let's not forget...

“It’s hard to imagine how we could add any more stress to the system,” said Mr. Kellner, a Democrat.

Yeah, sure sounds like they are on top of everything. A mere tweet is able to threaten the integrity of the operation. Attempts of fraud will sail right through.
How can it be fake news if we all saw and heard him say it? He certainly said it. It is definitely illegal to do it. Definitely not a good idea to attempt it.
Not fake, at all. Just makes him look like an a$$hole again, by using video and audio direct recording to document the negative spectacle of his presidency and trump himself. It is his fault. Nobody force him to make public statements of this nature. So, don
t try to pee down our legs and tell us it is raining fake news. It is real news, though news you do not like.

It's strange that lefties would spin the President's comments to reflect the truth when they have no solutions. It's obvious that mail in ballots are inherently dangerous. How do you stop people from voting twice but democrats apparently don't think it's a problem. How bout the zombie vote or illegal aliens and convicted felons? Do democrats see them as their guaranteed voting base?

How can it be fake news if we all saw and heard him say it? He certainly said it. It is definitely illegal to do it. Definitely not a good idea to attempt it.
Not fake, at all. Just makes him look like an a$$hole again, by using video and audio direct recording to document the negative spectacle of his presidency and trump himself. It is his fault. Nobody force him to make public statements of this nature. So, don
t try to pee down our legs and tell us it is raining fake news. It is real news, though news you do not like.

He said to vote if the ballot is not recorded e.g. a leftist has trashed the mail in ballot. This is voting once.

My mantra again....

Hope and pray the President and all Patriots know how to stop the mail-in fraud by the DemonRats in time.

Also hope they know how to stop the violence, chaos and delays when Trump wins a second term.

I will never tire of this warning!

He said to vote if the ballot is not recorded e.g. a leftist has trashed the mail in ballot. This is voting once.
According to my mail man (a trump voter) it was the post master general that trashed the mail.

I encourage you to attempt voter fraud and see how easy it is. LOL

Forum List

Back