So Israel is all vaccinated but not me ??

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
This vaccine was only possible by American biochemist and : yet , all the Jews in Israel are vaccinate ,but we Americans canā€™t get it .
I canā€™t even get my first dose ??
This is absurd

This vaccine was only possible by American biochemist and : yet , all the Jews in Israel are vaccinate ,but we Americans canā€™t get it .
This is absurd
Well 4 million to 300 million plus people...

Israel and Texas.;)

This is absurd
Well you knew they were going to find a way to jump the line. That's why they're Jewish.

This is absurd
Not counting palestinians, which they haven't been vaccinating, and kids under 16 they only had about 4 million people to vaccinate. We've vaccinated ten times that or more and have k my gotten to a bit more than 10% of the population.

I know, I know... Math is hard. But could you guys at.least try before you bring this stuff to us?

This is absurd
Well you knew they were going to find a way to jump the line. That's why they're Jewish.
They always seem to find a way lol
I recall they said they would easily have the vaccine first . Seems they failed and their inferiority complex will never go away

This is absurd

Well, it is a small country and highly organized.

I wonder who is paying for all the vaccine they are shipping to Africa.....you got it Ameicas hard working middle class....but you will get no credit....they hide our shipments to Africa including billions of dollars of food under the U.N. Label.

They do that to avoid any possible backlash from angry American workers who have a hard enough time supporting their own families without having to pay to feed half of Africa or more....then there are the millions we send to the Palestinians....something else few know about.

If Americans knew where and how their hard earned tax dollars are given away there would be a real revolt.

The so called African-Americans scream about systemic racism but they too are on your payroll boyos.

How is all that possible? simply because the White Working Class for the most part does not get involved in the political process....thus by default the pc liberals dominate Washington and the bureaucratic system known as the deep state

I will tell you something else that very,very few understand....that is how LBJ's radical immigration bill has set America back big time......very few have ever even heard of it...the msm works overtime to spike any story bout dat boyos...you can bet your ass on dat.

Here is the low down on how that goes....before 1965 and LBJ's ramrodding of a new immigration policy through congress the majority of our legal immigrants came from Europe...you know people very much like us....similar religious beief, similar culture and morals. Well educated with desirable skills, good i.q.'s and folks who truly wanted to be 'American'....not like those who come over here now just to milk the cash cow and send the money back to their relatives in the old country.

If we had continued to bring in Europeans instead of allowing LBJ and cronies change the immigration system to start favoring 3rd world retards and make it very difficult for Europeans to come here....our economy would be much,much larger, we would have great public schools, colleges and univirsities would be affordable to all who are qualified to attend, and we also would have universal health care at reasonable costs.....simply because we would all be making much more money.

Not even to mention we would be so far ahead of China they would be no threat whatsoever.

Unfortunately, now---in America stupidity rules Washington and has for decades except for the last 4 yrs.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back