So many Black hate crimes Press cant cover them up anymore

They're emboldened now that they have an outwardly racist president who supports their lawlessness and violent behavior. It'll only get worse until it blows up in their face.

A crime is a crime and should be judged for what it is, I always hated the whole hate crime thing
because it leaves so much to interpretation and not solid evidence. Stupid rule

Yah once justice becomes politicized it creates unintended consequences for sure.
Anyway, why wouldnt any violent crime that is premeditated be a crime of hate? it should just be understood without saying

Yah once justice becomes politicized it creates unintended consequences for sure.
Anyway, why wouldnt any violent crime that is premeditated be a crime of hate? it should just be understood without saying

The answer is simple. We as people are more bothered by racial violence, than we are by non racial violence, hence the stronger sentence.

I have no problem with hate crimes, other than the fact that its almost exclusivley white people who are charged with them. I think DAs are scared of charging black people out of fear of being labled a racist, which is unfortunate, because black people probably commit 2-3 times more hate crime than everyone else in the country combined. Black culture is extremely violent and racist.

Forum List

Back