So Many Unsold Teslas Are Piling Up That You Can See Them From Space

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

I just do not get it. Why aren't all those trump loving MAGA cult members not going out there and buying Elon's car? I mean, he has given Donald the Billionaire's hug and set up a Super Pac for him. It just seems that those, fossil fuel loving repubs would start buying up Elon's cars. Well, Elon should have known that his stupid support of a man whose motto is " Drill, Drill, Drill" may be the death blow for his EV. Elon, for a smart man, you sure are dumb.

GM and Ford will pass Testla in sales in the next few years, all because Elon chose an old, tired, orange horse to ride. That is very sad.

I just do not get it. Why aren't all those trump loving MAGA cult members not going out there and buying Elon's car? I mean, he has given Donald the Billionaire's hug and set up a Super Pac for him. It just seems that those, fossil fuel loving repubs would start buying up Elon's cars. Well, Elon should have known that his stupid support of a man whose motto is " Drill, Drill, Drill" may be the death blow for his EV. Elon, for a smart man, you sure are dumb.

GM and Ford will pass Testla in sales in the next few years, all because Elon chose an old, tired, orange horse to ride. That is very sad.
so get rid of yours and your problem is solved...

Come on jimboliar, you know better.
Teslas are the dimtard elitist vehicle, back when you loved Musk before you hated him. Billionaires are dimtard, not Republican.
Hardworking Trump supporters cannot afford a Tesla, even if we wanted one, because we have to support our families AND pay for your SNAP bennies.
Plus won't it be hard to change tires on a Tesla every 9 months once we eliminate fossil fuels to make them?

The dichotomy of being an Elmo fan but still sucking up to the fossil fuel industry...

The dichotomy of being an Elmo fan but still sucking up to the fossil fuel industry...
Its odd that he didnt consider that. Autistic behaviour. Eductated wealthy professionals care where they spend their money.
A trump backing bozo clown is not someone they would wannt to support.
He obviously enjoys being a character but it is costing him.

1723649327259.png

Its odd that he didnt consider that. Autistic behaviour. Eductated wealthy professionals care where they spend their money.
A trump backing bozo clown is not someone they would wannt to support.
He obviously enjoys being a character but it is costing him.
He must have known that bowing to trump would cost him with Tesla buying progressives. I guess he doesn't care?

You do realize the entire EV vehicle market is suffering, right?

You are mistaken about MAGAs

They never bought in to the man-made global warming end-of-world hysteria that drove sales of EVs

If Tesla’s arent selling its the wacko greenies who have changed their buying habits

Musk also knows that it is the Democrats who back E Vehicles. Trump does not. So Musk understands this will hurt his bottom line. I guess he understands that saving our country is far more important.

He must have known that bowing to trump would cost him with Tesla buying progressives. I guess he doesn't care?
That is the part I dont get. Obviously he has made enough not to have to be nice.. But his wealth has generally been made off govt contracts.
Why risk upsetting the gravy train.. Autistic.

That is the part I dont get. Obviously he has made enough not to have to be nice.. But his wealth has generally been made off govt contracts.
Why risk upsetting the gravy train.. Autistic.
Maybe Bobby is not the only one with a worm in his brain?

Forum List

Back