So much for Russia's unstoppable missile

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017

One more huge mistake from Russia, they have proven all their talk about the hypersonic missile which Putin called “invincible" is anything but.

With each passing day of the war with Ukraine the rest of the world becomes less worried about the paper tiger known as the Russian military.

If not for their nukes they would not be a threat to anyone at all.

One more huge mistake from Russia, they have proven all their talk about the hypersonic missile which Putin called “invincible" is anything but.

With each passing day of the war with Ukraine the rest of the world becomes less worried about the paper tiger known as the Russian military.

russia and china do a lot of talking....

Only brainless morons were terrified by the media's hysterical reports of Russia's "super missile." I didn't buy into that crap for a minute.

Last edited:
I dont believe anything anyone says.
For example, I saw a video that was about that setup destroying pac after pac. Did I believe thats what it was? No.
Way too much propaganda for me.

Ukrainian armed forces on Friday identified a large Russian landing ship that they destroyed at the port of Berdiansk in southern Ukraine the day before.

With the exception of nukes (currently) offense and defense have been waging their own war since one ape slapped another ape, then the 2nd ape wore some leaves to pad himself, then the first ape picked up a rock...and on and on and on.

Forum List

Back