Who is Tim Walz?

So this is the strategy of...

the sexual predator/rapist, convicted felon?

LOL
I love it! Tell me, Dainty, why are all of your democrats in bed with the Chinese communist party?

It seems like all of them are.

Weird! Weird! Weird!

There's a word that covers it........what is that word.......??????

I know!

TRAITORS!

He is a superb choice. He is a regular guy. He knows the middle class because he is the middle class . It's unbelievable all the things he's done. A 23 year veteran , a former high school coach , in the Minnesota Congress for 12 years. As governor he has gotten free lunches passed for all children. He has defended a woman's right to choose and he supports unions. Also he got parental leave enacted for new parents. And Minnesota is projecting a budget SURPLUS. Now that's the kind of guy we need as president but for now Vice President will have to do. And yes he got drunk at least once , haven't we all.
He is a superb choice. We knew that tune before his announcement. Heck, Putin would be a superb choice too, on the condition he's a choice.

He is a regular guy. Neat, the regular guy mantra.

He knows the middle class because he is the middle class . According to CA Club India, Tim Walz has an estimated net worth of $19 million as of 2024. His annual income is around $2.5 million, derived from profits in various businesses, dividends, and interest on bank deposits. Through his role as governor, he earns approximately $127,000 per year.

I had to stop addressing your post here. But will say this. Any credibility you may have had has been lost. I added your quote to my signature, you're special. You fucking leftists, wow. I don't know which came first, your intellectual dishonesty to become Democracked, or Democrack makes a person intellectually dishonest, but it's likely a circle jerk. You come across as a person on their payroll to spread propaganda.

Last edited:
I didn't come up with it. Walz did. Talk to him.
Maybe transgenders are forced to use the men's bathrooms ininnesota. That would be the only reason I could see that happening. At any rate you guys are really nitpicking trying to make this great guy look bad. It's not going to work. He's not a criminal like trump. Never was , worked his whole life.

Maybe transgenders are forced to use the men's bathrooms ininnesota. That would be the only reason I could see that happening. At any rate you guys are really nitpicking trying to make this great guy look bad. It's not going to work. He's not a criminal like trump. Never was , worked his whole life.
He's worth 19 million. How did he "earn" that as a teacher?

First of all, there is no such thing as transgender. You should definitely know that.

Second, there is no force. The whole idea of bathroom bills is about choice (inappropriate choice, at that).

Third, Walz does not need help making himself look bad.

I love it! Tell me, Dainty, why are all of your democrats in bed with the Chinese communist party?

It seems like all of them are.

Weird! Weird! Weird!

There's a word that covers it........what is that word.......??????

I know!
TRAITORS!
Trump family has a long history of doing deals with China. Made in China!!

GUT6P5jXYAEs-p0.jpeg

First of all, there is no such thing as transgender. You should definitely know that.

Second, there is no force. The whole idea of bathroom bills is about choice (inappropriate choice, at that).

Third, Walz does not need help making himself look bad.
Culture wars?

Okay:

AND I THINK WHAT KAMAL HARRIS KNOWS IS BRINGING PEOPLE TOGETHER AROUND THE SHARED VALUES, STRONG PUBLIC SCHOOLS, STRONG LABOR UNIONS THAT CREATE THE MIDDLE CLASS, HEALTH CARE THAT'S AFFORDABLE AND ACCESSIBLE, THOSE ARE THE THINGS.

YOU LOOK WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT THEY WENT RIGHT TO DIVISION. THEY DID NOT GIVE US A PLAN ON HEALTH CARE.

DONALD TRUMP TALKED ABOUT INFRASTRUCTURE. JOE BIDEN AND KAMALA HARRIS BUILT BRIDGES, BUILT ROADS. SO I THINK THIS IS GOING BACK TO THE BREAD AND BUTTER, GETTING AWAY FROM THIS DIVISION.

WE DO NOT LIKE WHAT HAS HAPPENED WHERE WE CAN'T EVEN GO TO THANKSGIVING DINNER WITH OUR UNCLE BECAUSE YOU END UP IN SOME WEIRD FIGHT THAT IS UNNECESSARY. AND I THINK BRINGING BACK PEOPLE TOGETHER -(INSERT LAUGH HERE)- WELL IT'S TRUE.

THESE GUYS ARE JUST WEIRD. THEY ARE RUNNING FOR HE-MAN WOMEN HATERS CLUB OR SOMETHING. THAT'S NOT WHAT PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED IN.

AND THERE IS ANGST. BECAUSE ROBBER BARONS LIKE J.D. VANCE AND DONALD TRUMP GUTTED THE MIDWEST. TOLD US ________ THEY TALK ABOUT PRIVATE SCHOOLS. WHERE IN THE HECK ARE YOU GOING TO FIND A PRIVATE SCHOOL IN A TOWN OF 400.

THOSE ARE PUBLIC SCHOOLS. THOSE ARE GREAT TEACHERS THAT ARE OUT THERE MAKING A DIFFERENCE AND GAVE US AN OPPORTUNITY TO SUCCEED.

THAT ANGST THAT J.D. VANCE TALKS ABOUT IN "HILLBILLY ELEGY," NONE OF MY HILLBILLY COUSINS WENT TO YALE AND NONE OF THEM WENT ON TO BE VENTURE CAPITALISTS. IT'S NOT WHO PEOPLE REALLY ARE. THAT MESSAGE DOESN'T RESONATE.

Culture wars?

Okay:

AND I THINK WHAT KAMAL HARRIS KNOWS IS BRINGING PEOPLE TOGETHER AROUND THE SHARED VALUES, STRONG PUBLIC SCHOOLS, STRONG LABOR UNIONS THAT CREATE THE MIDDLE CLASS, HEALTH CARE THAT'S AFFORDABLE AND ACCESSIBLE, THOSE ARE THE THINGS.

YOU LOOK WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT THEY WENT RIGHT TO DIVISION. THEY DID NOT GIVE US A PLAN ON HEALTH CARE.

DONALD TRUMP TALKED ABOUT INFRASTRUCTURE. JOE BIDEN AND KAMALA HARRIS BUILT BRIDGES, BUILT ROADS. SO I THINK THIS IS GOING BACK TO THE BREAD AND BUTTER, GETTING AWAY FROM THIS DIVISION.

WE DO NOT LIKE WHAT HAS HAPPENED WHERE WE CAN'T EVEN GO TO THANKSGIVING DINNER WITH OUR UNCLE BECAUSE YOU END UP IN SOME WEIRD FIGHT THAT IS UNNECESSARY. AND I THINK BRINGING BACK PEOPLE TOGETHER -(INSERT LAUGH HERE)- WELL IT'S TRUE.

THESE GUYS ARE JUST WEIRD. THEY ARE RUNNING FOR HE-MAN WOMEN HATERS CLUB OR SOMETHING. THAT'S NOT WHAT PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED IN.

AND THERE IS ANGST. BECAUSE ROBBER BARONS LIKE J.D. VANCE AND DONALD TRUMP GUTTED THE MIDWEST. TOLD US ________ THEY TALK ABOUT PRIVATE SCHOOLS. WHERE IN THE HECK ARE YOU GOING TO FIND A PRIVATE SCHOOL IN A TOWN OF 400.

THOSE ARE PUBLIC SCHOOLS. THOSE ARE GREAT TEACHERS THAT ARE OUT THERE MAKING A DIFFERENCE AND GAVE US AN OPPORTUNITY TO SUCCEED.

THAT ANGST THAT J.D. VANCE TALKS ABOUT IN "HILLBILLY ELEGY," NONE OF MY HILLBILLY COUSINS WENT TO YALE AND NONE OF THEM WENT ON TO BE VENTURE CAPITALISTS. IT'S NOT WHO PEOPLE REALLY ARE. THAT MESSAGE DOESN'T RESONATE.

What's with the caps? Compose a proper reply, and maybe I will read it. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back