So...muslim, gay sex scene in American Gods cable show. Let the beheading begin.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Well...I will give the creators of this show some credit for guts...considering the muslims who would be offended by this muslim gay sex are the type that will cut off the heads of people they are irritated with, this is pretty much calling them out.......

And I find it odd how the creators of the show think this is a wonderful step for...something......I am sure the average American is thinking....yeah, we needed a gay, muslim sex scene.........

The left wing nuts are....nuts....

American Gods: The Jinn Scene Explained

Well...I will give the creators of this show some credit for guts...considering the muslims who would be offended by this muslim gay sex are the type that will cut off the heads of people they are irritated with, this is pretty much calling them out.......

And I find it odd how the creators of the show think this is a wonderful step for...something......I am sure the average American is thinking....yeah, we needed a gay, muslim sex scene.........

It's a show based on a book. There is a gay sex scene in the book and that is recreated in the show (if somewhat altered). :dunno:

If the creators consider it a "wonderful step" I think it would be a step toward same sex sexual interactions being depicted in the same way that opposite sex sexual interactions are.

The right and ISIL stand united in opinion again. Shocker.

The right and ISIL stand united in opinion again. Shocker.

Not wanting to see gay sex on tv is hardly the same as wanting to cut off people's heads.

Try to be less bat shit crazy.

Forum List

Back