So my wife dragged me to her 50 year high school reunion

The things we do for love, It was like watching paint dry. 34 old boomers talking loudly at the same time in a room that had terrible acoustics, upstairs from a bar. The food was so full of salt, fat, and carbs it would give you instant diabetes or a stoke.

I did manage to entertain myself by watching people go into the Mexican drug house in the upstairs apartment across the street. Every few minutes a car would park across the street, a passenger would go into the building, then come back a couple minutes later out looking all nervous and shit.

Oh, and there was the retarded dancing dyke performing for the drunks on the sidewalk of the bar, while her fat, black girlfriend peered through the window. Are we having fun yet?

View attachment 1022632

I love this start to finish by my fave is the 34 yo boomers. Because honestly many 34 yo ARE boomers these days

50 year reunion. A chance to reconnect with all the hot girls from high school, and this time you might really have a shot with them. But who would want to at this point?
Most of those hot young girls did not turn out to be hot old ladies

The neighbor
The things we do for love, It was like watching paint dry. 34 old boomers talking loudly at the same time in a room that had terrible acoustics, upstairs from a bar. The food was so full of salt, fat, and carbs it would give you instant diabetes or a stoke.

I did manage to entertain myself by watching people go into the Mexican drug house in the upstairs apartment across the street. Every few minutes a car would park across the street, a passenger would go into the building, then come back a couple minutes later out looking all nervous and shit.

Oh, and there was the retarded dancing dyke performing for the drunks on the sidewalk of the bar, while her fat, black girlfriend peered through the window. Are we having fun yet?

View attachment 1022632
hood was nicer when she went huh....

Forum List

Back