so now Democrats are flooding THIS forum as well, it appears

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
Most threads here are by libs

They do this, ya know.... flood the world with their Political philosophies so as to drown out

I dunno... things like Reality, Normalcy, Decency

just boring stuff like that

But that was what we had in the old days and some of us are QUITE nostalgic for the old days

especially after a few years of Freaky

much less the last decade of it

Post Edited to comply with clean start, non-baiting USMB Board standards

Last edited by a moderator:

They do this, ya know.... flood the world with their filth so as to drown out

But that was what we had in the old days and some of us are QUITE nostalgic for the old days

It only looks like that because they're louder than we are. I did a count and found that the current demographic (when I did the count) was at least two conservatives to every one leftist. I don't think that's changed much.

And the new leftists all look like socks, so they don't even count.

You can't stop pushing back with sanity. They want you to shut up and be quiet....because then they win and things will get far worse.

IF they can get us to accept what they say then truth becomes subjective, they can say whatever they want us to believe no matter how stupid and obvious it is and they win. and the second reason to push back is to deny them that Control.

It only looks like that because they're louder than we are. I did a count and found that the current demographic (when I did the count) was at least two conservatives to every one leftist. I don't think that's changed much.

And the new leftists all look like socks, so they don't even count.

The same demos in the country as a whole but it's a well kept secret protected by polls, MSM & conditioning/indoctrination

They do this, ya know.... flood the world with their filth so as to drown out

They are like cockroaches, but far less charming.

I welcome the shitlibs' participation .... most of them are pretty open about their mental illnesses. Laughing and pointing at those substandard parasites seems cruel and heartless but it truly is confirmation that Darwin was probably the smartest human being to ever grace this planet.

They do this, ya know.... flood the world with their Political philosophies so as to drown out

Post Edited to comply with clean start, non-baiting USMB Board standards
Like Biden voters, there’s only 3 or 4 actual Liberals who post here, they each run 5 to 35 separate sock accounts.

You ever wonder why they all “think” the exact same thoughts at the exact same times?