So, Obama, which is it Global warming or gun control

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
Just last week Obama was in Paris saying global warming was the reason for terrorism. Now he saying its because of gun laws. Which agenda is it?

Well he needs the world on board for his global warming scam and he has to appease the bed wetters here in the USA

Just last week Obama was in Paris saying global warming was the reason for terrorism. Now he saying its because of gun laws. Which agenda is it?
One can't have more than one agenda or more than one reason? What kind of stupid question is this? GW and guns can both be contributing reasons. It's not an either/or question. :eusa_doh:

All roads lead to both. Those can be parallel tracks or serial stops on the Govidaddy Express.

Paris: climate summit is a strong rebuke to ISIS (truly one of the more ridiculous things I've ever heard him say)

San Bernardino: guns. Immediately and well before the facts were out.

He's got tunnel vision. We saw it wit healthcare and we're seeing it now with these issues. Stay on message. No. Matter. What.

Terrorist attack in California? Fuck it. Stay on message. It isn't the first time he's stepped over dead Americans to hit that podium and if he gets the chance again I have little doubt he'll do it again.

Let's face it. Obama doesn't know ... about much of anything as far as I can tell. He refuses to use the term "terrorists" or "Muslim terrorists" or anything else. Perhaps Mr. Trump was being ... er ... "diplomatic"(?) when he said there must be some reason for that. Obama's father was a Muslim, his mother then turned around and married another Muslim when she was in Indonesia, he claims to have attended a Muslim school while a kid in Indonesia. Seems there's a lot of Muslim in his background.

Are all Muslims bad? No.

Then there's global warming. Weather has been in constant flux since the beginning of time. Those of us who use electricity in our homes have to put up with these damned ugly bulbs that are mercury filled and don't light worth a tinker's damn and don't last more than a couple months in order to facilitate lowering whatever it is they're supposed to lower in the interest of saving the planet. And yet electric cars are being pushed for the same reason. It just seems to me that it must use up a hell of a lot of more electricity getting charged than a normal light bulb uses to light a room. As far as solar power for homes ... that's just fine if you live in Key West or sunny southern California - but I sure wouldn't want a solar powered home if I lived in Alaska or the Yukon Territory.

As for gun control, you bet your life there are those among us who would like to disarm every man and woman in the country and outlaw guns altogether - but then an unarmed population becomes subject to a tyrannical government.

Obama didn't say gun laws caused terrorisn. Good job at failing right out the gate.

Forum List

Back