So, our legal 'mandates' are only mandates if the king says so?

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
Let's put aside that Obamacare is unconstitutional regardless of what that hack court says..... So Obama can pass these mandates and decide which ones he gets to enforce? And even when they both deal like the same issue like healthcare?

Background: The headlines say that Obama will enforce the individual healthcare mandates and give business a pass at least for a year?

So, let me get this straight. A business doesn't have to open their purse strings, but the government is going to fine the unemployed person at home for not throwing money into the government mafia's pot? Well, they should clearly fuck off for being peasants in the king's system.

Didn't even think of that point...

Great catch.

Given Obama's track record it's not a surprise. He has refused to enforce several different laws and the left applauded him for it.

Well, as many executive orders as he's passed... He may issue one that says we have to get down on one knee and kiss his jewelry.. err royal signet.

:lol:

suprising all the Obama lovers didnt chime in. I mean it's such a great thing, that they have to uh....postpone it? wow, this is why you DONT have govt do shit other than kill terrorists and germans.....

Let's put aside that Obamacare is unconstitutional regardless of what that hack court says..... So Obama can pass these mandates and decide which ones he gets to enforce? And even when they both deal like the same issue like healthcare?

Background: The headlines say that Obama will enforce the individual healthcare mandates and give business a pass at least for a year?

So, let me get this straight. A business doesn't have to open their purse strings, but the government is going to fine the unemployed person at home for not throwing money into the government mafia's pot? Well, they should clearly fuck off for being peasants in the king's system.

It's being done in the name of fairness.

All the companies and unions that didn't get an eternal pass after bribing the admin, cried enough that obama agreed to push back the greatest harm to America another year.

individuals have no voice, so fuck us.

And the stupid liberals will keep supporting him no matter how much he fucks them over. This site is a perfect example of left wing idiocy.

suprising all the Obama lovers didnt chime in. I mean it's such a great thing, that they have to uh....postpone it? wow, this is why you DONT have govt do shit other than kill terrorists and germans.....

I don't even want the government killing terrorists. Let contractors do it let them live in their sandy hell hole anyhow.

Yea great point, where is all the fucking liberals at and not bitching about how come bussiness dont have to pay but us little guys do in 2014?

Yea great point, where is all the fucking liberals at and not bitching about how come bussiness dont have to pay but us little guys do in 2014?

It's all about the Hope and Fundamental Change.

People helping people is as American as apple pie.

So that needs to be changed into government fucking us over to get re-elected.

To a liberal, that would make sense

Once you've gone through Columbia University receiving student aid as an Indonesian Foreign student, then gained the presidency by lies, subterfuge, deceit, and deception, you have very little respect for either the truth or the rule of law.

The H2 Channel had a program on Obama's hero, Joseph Stalin this AM. The takeaway quote from the program was "What difference does it make if a thousand extra people are shot?"

That's quite likely what Comrade O, like Comrade Joe, has planned for the people on the horizon.

Forum List

Back