So tacism

1628646337517.png

The Chi-Chi Wokesters have also abolished the horribly offensive word "Mother" and replaced it with "birthing person"
Word manipulation is another sign that the Democrat Party is a cult.

The Chi-Chi Wokesters have also abolished the horribly offensive word "Mother" and replaced it with "birthing person"
Word manipulation is another sign that the Democrat Party is a cult.

They've been doing it for decades. You just now noticing? I've always said you can't buy into their vernacular, you'll lose. You can never allow them to set the tone or tenner of a discussion, it you do you'll be fighting on their terms. If they can't understand that every household has it's own master, and I'm talking about a person, not a room, they can go to hell.

Master bedrooms are gone. Maybe we should call them birthing peoples place of rest. I don’t know.

We’ve gotten rid of Uncle Ben, Aunt Jamima and a racist rock at some college. Master bedrooms has to be the end of this purge right?

No it's not the end. We also need to purge all of the racist "master cylinder" devices from our automobile brake systems. The brakes don't want them or need them. And while we're at it we need to liberate all clutch slave cylinders from opressive transmission systems. Those racist transmissions will have to learn to get by without them.

This needs to be done yesterday, as these are obviously examples of systemic racism in the auto industry, and until we make this our top priority we'll never have automotive equity in this country.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back