So the media strategy is to over report deaths of people who didn't receive the vaccine and underreport adverse reactions to the vaccine.Sound familar

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Yes, of course. Three days in a row, a mao yahoo reporter, reports another anti vaxxer death. Meanwhile, no reports of deaths of those that died after receiving the vaccine.

Like these cdc reports of the widespread adverse effects of vaccines.

"Selected Adverse Events Reported after COVID-19 Vaccination | CDC" COVID-19 Vaccination

Oh and if the vaccines were working so well, why are the same media maos pushing Boosters?

Vaccines not enough?

Hey, can one smart leftist tell us the rate of people being reinfected after they already had covid?

Is it a high rate?

Try to look that up.

dffffffrrdsssedfvfffr.png

Yes, of course. Three days in a row, a mao yahoo reporter, reports another anti vaxxer death. Meanwhile, no reports of deaths of those that died after receiving the vaccine.

"Selected Adverse Events Reported after COVID-19 Vaccination | CDC" COVID-19 Vaccination

Oh and if the vaccines were working so well, why are the same media maos pushing Boosters?

Vaccines not enough?

Hey, can one smart leftist tell us the rate of people being reinfected after they already had covid?

Is it a high rate?

Try to look that up.
So far, not one death can be chalked up (scientifically or medically) to receiving the vaccine. There are several studies underway that are tracking them.
All that's blaring right now is alt-right media klaxxons pounding this narrative over and over and over and over. One would think they'd get tired of it.

Until proven otherwise, here's your sign snowflake,
"COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective"

So far, not one death can be chalked up (scientifically or medically) to receiving the vaccine. There are several studies underway that are tracking them.
All that's blaring right now is alt-right media klaxxons pounding this narrative over and over and over and over. One would think they'd get tired of it.

Oh, good no adverse reaction to the vaccines according his mao source.

Wow

You're absolutely right, there hasn't been one death...there has been 3,544 reported deaths.

Vaccines not enough?

Is it a high rate?

Try to look that up.
Almost all vaccines require a booster you moron.

Vaccines not enough?

Is it a high rate?

Try to look that up.
Because fear mongering is what keeps filthy Democrats in Office. Democrats LOVE COVID.

This is from YOUR CDC link..fucktard. First line. LOL. :auiqs.jpg:

Jeez....
Yes, and IRONY of it is there are ADVERSE EFFECTS as the report says. It's rare, but it does happen according to the cdc.

For public awareness and in the interest of transparency, CDC is providing timely updates on the following serious adverse events of interest:

• Anaphylaxis after COVID-19 vaccination is rare and has occurred in approximately 2 to 5 people per million vaccinated in the United States. Severe allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis, can occur after any vaccination. If this occurs, vaccination providers can effectively and immediately treat the reaction. Learn more about COVID-19 vaccines and allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis.
  • Thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS) after Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen (J&J/Janssen) COVID-19 vaccination is rare. As of August 18, 2021, more than 14 million doses of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine have been given in the United States. CDC and FDA identified 44 confirmed reports of people who got the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and later developed TTS. Women younger than 50 years old especially should be aware of the rare but increased risk of this adverse event. There are other COVID-19 vaccine options available for which this risk has not been seen. Learn more about J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and TTS.
    • To date, two confirmed cases of TTS following mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Moderna) have been reported to VAERS after more than 346 million doses of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines administered in the United States. Based on available data, there is not an increased risk for TTS after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination.
  • CDC and FDA are monitoring reports of Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS) in people who have received the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine. GBS is a rare disorder where the body’s immune system damages nerve cells, causing muscle weakness and sometimes paralysis. Most people fully recover from GBS, but some have permanent nerve damage. After more than 14 million J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine doses administered, there have been around 167 preliminary reports of GBS identified in VAERS as of August 18, 2021. These cases have largely been reported about 2 weeks after vaccination and mostly in men, many 50 years and older. CDC will continue to monitor for and evaluate reports of GBS occurring after COVID-19 vaccination and will share more information as it becomes available.
  • Myocarditis and pericarditis after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. As of August 18, 2021, VAERS has received 1,339 reports of myocarditis or pericarditis among people ages 30 and younger who received COVID-19 vaccine. Most cases have been reported after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna), particularly in male adolescents and young adults. Through follow-up, including medical record reviews, CDC and FDA have confirmed 778 reports of myocarditis or pericarditis. CDC and its partners are investigating these reports to assess whether there is a relationship to COVID-19 vaccination. Learn more about COVID-19 vaccines and myocarditis.
Now, what is the death rate of covid? Take an educated guess. Since there is no real way to know, cause we cannot possibly know how many have had it that never got diagnosed, it will take an educated guess.

I had it for a month. Bit of a soar throat for a few days. Didn't technically test negative for a month.

Now, all of a sudden the clinic by me will no longer test for antibodies. It did and I had went there in December just to see. That was before I had it.

Now, all of a sudden it will not test for the antibodies. I wonder why.

The point is the death rates of this disease is actually quite low. Not saying it isn't dangerous.

However the ground swell of hysteria is truly ridiculous. If that same media that hypes every unvaccinated person who died from it, hyped all day every day the adverse effects of the vaccine I wonder what would happen.

So, what is that death rate you think? Over or under 2 percent? How about the rate of being reinfected with antibodies? What do you suppose is the percentage of that?

Why do you suppose I cannot find out my antibodies? The cdc is a GOVERNMENT AGENCY and I posted it cause in government classic ways, they give themselves cover and they can point to the fact that they did acknowledge the side effects.

However, whenever you are seeing mass unproven vaccinations on the world, when vaccines typically take many many years to approve, what does it mean?

It means there is no real good way to truly know what the effects are, how actually effective the vaccines are, or how dangerous they can be.

Why are those facts not being discussed and if you think it is only knuckle dragging, mouth breathing, rednecks asking these, then you are not paying attention.

Many doctors have been asking and many more are being silenced. Don't have to believe it.

Last edited:
Yes, and IRONY of it is there are ADVERSE EFFECTS as the report says. It's rare, but it does happen according to the cdc.

For public awareness and in the interest of transparency, CDC is providing timely updates on the following serious adverse events of interest:

• Anaphylaxis after COVID-19 vaccination is rare and has occurred in approximately 2 to 5 people per million vaccinated in the United States. Severe allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis, can occur after any vaccination. If this occurs, vaccination providers can effectively and immediately treat the reaction. Learn more about COVID-19 vaccines and allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis.
  • Thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS) after Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen (J&J/Janssen) COVID-19 vaccination is rare. As of August 18, 2021, more than 14 million doses of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine have been given in the United States. CDC and FDA identified 44 confirmed reports of people who got the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and later developed TTS. Women younger than 50 years old especially should be aware of the rare but increased risk of this adverse event. There are other COVID-19 vaccine options available for which this risk has not been seen. Learn more about J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and TTS.
    • To date, two confirmed cases of TTS following mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Moderna) have been reported to VAERS after more than 346 million doses of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines administered in the United States. Based on available data, there is not an increased risk for TTS after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination.
  • CDC and FDA are monitoring reports of Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS) in people who have received the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine. GBS is a rare disorder where the body’s immune system damages nerve cells, causing muscle weakness and sometimes paralysis. Most people fully recover from GBS, but some have permanent nerve damage. After more than 14 million J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine doses administered, there have been around 167 preliminary reports of GBS identified in VAERS as of August 18, 2021. These cases have largely been reported about 2 weeks after vaccination and mostly in men, many 50 years and older. CDC will continue to monitor for and evaluate reports of GBS occurring after COVID-19 vaccination and will share more information as it becomes available.
  • Myocarditis and pericarditis after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. As of August 18, 2021, VAERS has received 1,339 reports of myocarditis or pericarditis among people ages 30 and younger who received COVID-19 vaccine. Most cases have been reported after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna), particularly in male adolescents and young adults. Through follow-up, including medical record reviews, CDC and FDA have confirmed 778 reports of myocarditis or pericarditis. CDC and its partners are investigating these reports to assess whether there is a relationship to COVID-19 vaccination. Learn more about COVID-19 vaccines and myocarditis.
Now, what is the death rate of covid? Take an educated guess. Since there is no real way to know, cause we cannot possibly know how many have had it that never got diagnosed, it will take an educated guess.

I had it for a month. Bit of a soar throat for a few days. Didn't technically test negative for a month.

Now, all of a sudden the clinic by me will no longer test for antibodies. It did and I had went there in December just to see. That was before I had it.

Now, all of a sudden it will not test for the antibodies. I wonder why.

The point is the death rates of this disease is actually quite low. Not saying it isn't dangerous.

However the ground swell of hysteria is truly ridiculous. If that same media that hypes every unvaccinated person who died from it, hyped all day every day the adverse effects of the vaccine I wonder what would happen.

So, what is that death rate you think? Over or under 2 percent? How about the rate of being reinfected with antibodies? What do you suppose is the percentage of that?

Why do you suppose I cannot find out my antibodies? The cdc is a GOVERNMENT AGENCY and I posted it cause in government classic ways, they give themselves cover and they can point to the fact that they did acknowledge the side effects.

However, whenever you are seeing mass unproven vaccinations on the world, when vaccines typically take many many years to approve, what does it mean?

It means there is no real good way to truly know what the effects are, how actually effective the vaccines are, or how dangerous they can be.

Why are those facts not being discussed and if you think it is only knuckle dragging, mouth breathing, rednecks asking these, then you are not paying attention.

Many doctors have been asking and many more are being silenced. Don't have to believe it.
FAB that you got off with just a sore throat. There are approximately 650K people who didn't fare as well. Millions more that became sick and a lot of those will live with long term effects.
The vaccine has been proven to be effective. All of the above items you pointed out were discussed. Again, nothing outside of the aforementioned blood clots (J&J) has been tied directly to the vaccine.

FAB that you got off with just a sore throat. There are approximately 650K people who didn't fare as well. Millions more that became sick and a lot of those will live with long term effects.
The vaccine has been proven to be effective. All of the above items you pointed out were discussed. Again, nothing outside of the aforementioned blood clots (J&J) has been tied directly to the vaccine.
No educated guess?

Vaccines not enough?

Is it a high rate?

Try to look that up.
A booster because the strength wanes after a time. Booster shots are not unusual for many vaccines. Some are being affected after a while with the Covid variant, develop a mild reaction and deaths are few and far between, if any. Those who are not vaxxed have a much better chance of getting the variant and becoming very sick or dying and spreading the virus to others. A reaction to the vax is not the same as dying from the vax.

Almost all? Which ones?
Five second Google, can I wipe your chin too? BTW my sister in law got pertussis at the age of 55yrs, believe me you don't want it.

Vaccine boosters that children need include:

Vaccines not enough?

Is it a high rate?

Try to look that up.
Well GEE WHIZ GOLLY
Let's check the headlines...

FATHER OF 3 DIES OF COVID AFTER REFUSING VACCINE
and
FATHER OF 3 HAS BAD HEADACHE AFTER ACCEPTING VACCINE

Pretty sure the press is reporting it head on.

Five second Google, can I wipe your chin too?

Vaccine boosters that children need include:

Now tell me a few things, since you seem to be an expert.

How long were those vaccines in that list did it take before they were given to the public? More or less than a year for any of Them?

Also....

Let me know about the people who had covid and have antibodies, what's the percentage of those being reinfected?

Also.....

Since I am anticipating that the claim will be that the antibodies don't guard against the delta thing, or lambda thing, are these vaccines guarding against those?

Cause....

The vaccines came out before we heard anything about the Greek variants to the Chinese virus.

Can you address that without sounding like aoc talking about cowfarts?

Please?

Vaccines not enough?

Is it a high rate?

Try to look that up.
WTF are you talking about?

Forum List

Back