So the monster who raped a 13 year old girl in NYC has been arrested, and...

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
If you had "Illegal alien from Ecuador" on your Bingo card, you win.

Step down now, Shitshow Joe. You said "Watch me", and I think we've seen enough of what you can do to this country.

Migrant arrested in broad daylight rape of 13-year-old in New York park​

"An illegal immigrant Ecuadorian is in NYPD custody after a broad daylight sex attack in which police said a machete-wielding man approached two 13-year-olds, one a boy and one a girl, tied them together by the wrists and raped the girl at a popular park in Queens, according to sources.

An NYPD spokesperson confirmed a person of interest was in custody but declined to provide additional details.

However, law enforcement sources tell Fox News that police arrested an Ecuardorian man Monday evening in connection with the crime. He entered the country illegally in 2021."

Migrant arrested in broad daylight rape of 13-year-old in New York park

1718718301363.jpeg

No name for this fellow?

This is particularly disgraceful as it happened in President Trump's old neighborhood in NYC, Queens.

Step down now, Shitshow Joe. You said "Watch me", and I think we've seen enough of what you can do to this country.

"An illegal immigrant Ecuadorian is in NYPD custody after a broad daylight sex attack in which police said a machete-wielding man approached two 13-year-olds, one a boy and one a girl, tied them together by the wrists and raped the girl at a popular park in Queens, according to sources.

An NYPD spokesperson confirmed a person of interest was in custody but declined to provide additional details.

However, law enforcement sources tell Fox News that police arrested an Ecuardorian man Monday evening in connection with the crime. He entered the country illegally in 2021."

View attachment 964030
Soros would want him released and probably views it as part of reparations for darker skinned people.

Relax, the revolving door of justice will have the misfortunate rapist back out on the streets in no time, like hey it's NYC the land of opportunity!

Illegal aliens, don't leave sanity without them!

He's been released by NY officials before. Expect him to be released before Trump gets in

View attachment 964030
Thank a Biden voter.

This hombre should hope that the kid's dad doesn't get arrested and put into the same pod at Riker's with him.

View attachment 964030

Hey look, he's giving the sign that he wants a dick up his ass!

No name for this fellow?

This is particularly disgraceful as it happened in President Trump's old neighborhood in NYC, Queens.

They're calling him a "person of interest" so no name has been released yet.

He's also an "illegal alien", not a "migrant" as the media is calling him.

Interesting detail from the story on ABC.

"The individual has several prior arrests since entering the U.S., sources said."

What is the matter with NYC that they actually released this Rapist instead of deporting him when they had the chance?
U need to look @ this problem with the statist left THROUGH THEIR EYES. If there remains no crime too serious to prosecute then they themselves(statist left) can never be prosecuted in this life or in the afterlife. Self delusion is obviously rampant within the statist left circle.

Held a knife to the girl and her brother and then raped the girl... a Biden illegal who entered in 2021... you people supporting this invasion will reap what you have sown one day very soon...
The Left is so sick, they would probably gladly give their daughter to be raped by an illegal, providing she agrees to an abortion, that is.

. . . hmmmmm .. . that's odd. :eusa_think:

1718725516032.png

There seems to be a lot of Biden supporters on-line, many who have had no problems with the border policy. I wonder why none of them have anything to comment.

. . . hmmmmm .. . that's odd. :eusa_think:

View attachment 964057

There seems to be a lot of Biden supporters on-line, many who have had no problems with the border policy. I wonder why none of them have anything to comment.

If you don't think about it, I guess it never happened. At least until it happens to them or someone they love.

Forum List

Back