So there is "no evidence" in the Impeachment Inquiry?! I have one word for that: Bobulinski

He is a private citizen. he literally can't be bribed because he is not in a government position to do anything. Thats like saying I took a bribe to get you into the space program.
LOL I know you recognize that he's a moron, on top of his dementia, but you don't think after 40 years in Washington, eight years as VP, that he doesn't have any influence, that he doesn't have any friends, that he doesn't have any favors owed to him? Really?

Do you think all these pay former congresscritters gazillions of dollars as lobbyists because of their good looks?

Do you really think Americans are that stupid (other than your cult, of course).

LOL I know you recognize that he's a moron, on top of his dementia, but you don't think after 40 years in Washington, eight years as VP, that he doesn't have any influence, that he doesn't have any friends, that he doesn't have any favors owed to him? Really?
That would be lobbying. There wouldn't have to be any shenanigans about it.
But if we're going there, there's some gyuy named Kushner who's related to a former Trump and got a $2Bn fund from the Saudis.

That would be lobbying. There wouldn't have to be any shenanigans about it.
But if we're going there, there's some gyuy named Kushner who's related to a former Trump and got a $2Bn fund from the Saudis.
That would a FARA violation. You know the shit your cult sent Manafort to prison for. A crime that Comrade Garland is still going after Trump associates for.

Bobolinski listed that as one of the crimes he personally witnessed President Demento committing. But like RICO, its clear AOC and the rest of your cult doesn't understand crimes when committed by one of your own.

That would a FARA violation. You know the shit your cult sent Manafort to prison for. A crime that Comrade Garland is still going after Trump associates for.

Bobolinski listed that as one of the crimes he personally witnessed President Demento committing. But like RICO, its clear AOC and the rest of your cult doesn't understand crimes when committed by one of your own.
So no evidence of a bribe, payment, or service. This is fun. You're talking now about lobbying, that you want to impeach him for. Run with that.

site

Bobulinski claimed James Biden admitted to him during a 2017 meeting that the Biden family was able to conduct its business despite the president's high profile because of "plausible deniability."

:oops:

you mean they PRETEND not to understand

but no one is fooled (except the none too bright folks who imbibe the kool aid of cnn)

So no evidence of a bribe, payment, or service.
Yup Mountains of it
This is fun. You're talking now about lobbying, that you want to impeach him for. Run with that.
Absofukinglutely. The Bidens made millions working as agents for the Communist Chinese and the RUssians I think this should be core campaign theme for the Biden/Harris campaign.

Last edited:
Yup Mountains of it

Absofukinglutely. The Bidens made millions working as agents for the Communist Chinese and the RUssians I think this should be core campaign theme for the Biden/Harris campaign.
No I mean legally admissible, not rants on USMB.

Forum List

Back