So we have a dead terrorist and a fireworks show...

I feel trump is working with Iran to make it seem like war so he can use the victory to boost his campaign

I have one word for democrats.. assimilate!
Before it’s to late

Trump offered an "off ramp" for war, but will Iran be smart enough to take it, or must they have their nukes and another war?

Trump offered an "off ramp" for war, but will Iran be smart enough to take it, or must they have their nukes and another war?

Persians never forget! And they're patient.
Iran is hoping a Democrat wins in 2020 so their nuke ambitions will not be confronted!

Persians never forget! And they're patient.
Iran is hoping a Democrat wins in 2020 so their nuke ambitions will not be confronted!

The problem is that Pakistan already has nukes.
If Iran gets nukes Saudi Arabia will need nukes, and they can buy them anywhere.
Then the world gets a lot more dangerous because terrorists could potentially get them.

I'm probably a no nukes for Iran, period guy like Trump.

...and President Trump is a genius. Again. Landslide 2020.
Dead terrorists, fireworks, and a boatload of angry, bitter, America-hatin' Democrats.
I feel trump is working with Iran to make it seem like war so he can use the victory to boost his campaign
It's waaaay too early for that ... the election is still 300 days away. This will be forgotten in a month ... maybe a week.

Forum List

Back