So, What are we Going to do About Alyssa and Rose?

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
Why are they wasting space on Twitter, anyway? They can have much better conversations without character limits here.
Rose McGowan Slams 'F--king Fraud' Alyssa Milano, Claims She Made Charmed Set 'Toxic'
"What have the Democrats done to solve ANYTHING?," began McGowan, 46. "Help the poor? No. Help black & brown people? No. Stop police brutality? No. Help single mothers? No. Help children? No. You have achieved nothing. NOTHING. Why did people vote Trump? Because of you motherf–-kers." "You are the season of darkness," she added. "@JoeBiden @dnc You are monsters. You are frauds. You are the lie."

On Friday afternoon, Milano responded to her former "Charmed" co-star by sharing a "thread of all the things the Democratic Party has done to make the world a better place."

I say we invite them over here to USMB. All those in favor say "aye."

Last edited:
Why are they wasting space on Twitter anyway - they can have much better conversations without character limits here?
Rose McGowan Slams 'F--king Fraud' Alyssa Milano, Claims She Made Charmed Set 'Toxic'
"What have the Democrats done to solve ANYTHING?," began McGowan, 46. "Help the poor? No. Help black & brown people? No. Stop police brutality? No. Help single mothers? No. Help children? No. You have achieved nothing. NOTHING. Why did people vote Trump? Because of you motherf–-kers." "You are the season of darkness," she added. "@JoeBiden @dnc You are monsters. You are frauds. You are the lie."

On Friday afternoon, Milano responded to her former "Charmed" co-star by sharing a "thread of all the things the Democratic Party has done to make the world a better place."

I don't know who they are, but I say only if they are hot and agree to post a video of themselves mudwrestling. :popcorn:

I don't know who they are, but I say only if they are hot and agree to post a video of themselves mudwrestling. :popcorn:
They both used to be hot. Age brought them back to normalacy.

Honestly they are both kind of fucked up... I have more respect for Rose though. She's not hypocrite. She's bat crazy wrong about a whole lot of shit, but she's not a hypocrite. When it comes to these Hollywood types, it's not a given.. it's a plus.

Both suck. Rose IS a hypocrite. She kept her mouth shut about Weinstein because she wanted to further her career. Once the roles stopped coming in, and she aged, she decided to "tell".
Alyssa is just flat out a nutbar.

Why are they wasting space on Twitter, anyway? They can have much better conversations without character limits here.

Democrats are for ditches just like snitches, only stupid as tree stumps. To prove it why don't you speak out on any of the sick, perverted, and moral-less issues you support?

If something interests you enough, don't do anything except grab your favorite food and drink and enjoy the show. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

So, What are we Going to do About Alyssa and Rose?

I'm going to continue to ignore them like I did Charmed because I really don't give a flip what they think.

Forum List

Back