So What Happens Next?,Proposal For Trump Tower In North Or South Korea?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:TH_WAY~113: Who Knows? If Trump continues to succeed his peaceful intentions between North and South Korea, maybe he can propose a Trump Tower in South Korea?,,what about a "Trump Mall" in North Korea?
:hyper:
This is just a thought for now,,but a major "What If ???"
How would CNN and PMS-NBC cover this story?
:iyfyus.jpg:

:TH_WAY~113: Who Knows? If Trump continues to succeed his peaceful intentions between North and South Korea, maybe he can propose a Trump Tower in South Korea?,,what about a "Trump Mall" in North Korea?
:hyper:
This is just a thought for now,,but a major "What If ???"
How would CNN and PMS-NBC cover this story?
:iyfyus.jpg:

Max type face Score!

well we almost had a Hillary Tower In N.Korea,,,but then again, it would of collapsed during construction.

hey...they can build the proposed 523 sq ft Obama library next to the new trump tower

I heard statues of Trump are being built in Pyongyang and Seoul.

That'll make the left happy.

hey,,,maybe even a bunch of Trump Massage parlors all over North Korea?.hey,,,i would pay 3.00 to let 2 cute Korean Girls turn me on :boobies::boobies::boobies:

i think the original Hillary Tower for Beijin China was going to be 25 feet high

th

:)

why not a "Trump Fried Chicken" Restaurant chain in north korea?...hey..I just might buy stock in Korean dogs

Yea, that'll happen after they finish the one built for your last hero, W, in Baghdad. You people are easier to lead than sheep.

i wonder in what country they plan to build a Joe Biden statue in honor of his fingers

Forum List

Back